George Fant & Rayshawn Jenkins sign

WarHawks

Reaction score
I fant understand what all the fuss is about.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Fant looked good on a Houston Texans line that was a very underrated part of why CJ Stroud looked so good last year.

I didn't watch any Jacksonville games that I can remember, so I don't have a strong opinion on Jenkins but what I have seen posted so far has been pretty positive.

Jville

Reaction score
Sorry for the music, but the highlights for Jenkins are good to watch. He seems like a good player and someone that can come in and make an immediate impact.

On signing S Rayshawn Jenkins: "He played a lot of one-high this year for them, then played down in the box as well. He's been known more as a strong safety, but really aggressive, he was the second guy to wear the dot (signifying the defensive play-caller) if a linebacker left the game, he would have been able to call it for them. A smart football player. We'll play probably more two-high or split safeties this year, and he has the ability to do both. He's an extremely disruptive player, we loved him out of college. He was college teammates with Artie Burns, then we've watched him with the Chargers and with Jacksonville. He came here and visited, and was down San Francsico, so thank God for those California state taxes, right?" - John Schneider

https://www.seahawks.com/news/seaha...-free-agent-additions-on-seattle-sports-710am

Latest posts