Geno Is the Guy. Happy to Say

Kinger95

Reaction score
I’m not gonna talk about quarterback “rooms” or the future just the play that teams have gotten/project to get for this season theres about 16 teams that would have had a better season with geno than who they started. Can’t really complain about that.

rjdriver

Reaction score
He's our guy regardless and I'm going to root like hell for him until he's not.

I'd love to see him with a little more bravado and calmness in big moments. Sometimes he looks more relieved than excited after big plays late in the game. Almost like he escaped instead of took control.

Know when you can't take a sack. Go through progressions more quickly. Don't throw up for grabs balls in the RZ or during crucial times. His luck will run out eventually and all of these "could have easily been a pick 6" will be.

I'm hopeful that continued growing confidence and continuity in his new weapons (JSN, Bobo) along with DK settling down will allow Geno to take it to the next level.

Wheetie

Reaction score
I'm not interested in this thread unless it goes at least 45 pages, then I'll take a whole rainy day to sit and ponder every single post on each and every page. Maybe I'll do plus and minus columns as I compare the 90 pages.

Last edited:

CPHawk

Reaction score
I am of the opinion that Geno is a better QB than Trent Dilfer or Jimmy G at their prime. With the right team, football God willing, Geno's Seahawks can play in the superbowl.
Dilfer won with a D just a hair under the LOB. Our D is good this year, but we aren’t at that level yet.

Welshers2

Reaction score
Over/under at which post turns this into a Wilson thread. My money is on #24.
Why would we compare him to Me3? Geno is 10x the player Me3 is. you're the one who brought me3 up.

This team wins 3 SBs if they had todays geno on that 2012-2016 LOB team. Geno would have done his job instead of putting himself first like me3

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Dilfer won with a D just a hair under the LOB. Our D is good this year, but we aren’t at that level yet.
Trent Dilfer was also from a different era. The defense was aloud to do nasty things and the QB position wasn't as huge of a driver as it is today. The best hope for us with Geno is that he goes on a Foles like postseason run. We've seen Geno have a good 5 game streak, that is what we need come postseason.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I am sincerely "all in" on Geno. He is growing and learning with every game. Sometimes, learning is "painful", but it seems like he can learn and grow off of any past mistakes.

Right now...The Offensive Line has been a success, but maybe a little unpredictable. As our young group comes together, the "team feeling" and confidence of the OL will help Geno gain his own "self confidence". Hopefully, everything will be about a "Team Mindset" where the group "plays for each other".

5thgen

Reaction score
I am sincerely "all in" on Geno. He is growing and learning with every game. Sometimes, learning is "painful", but it seems like he can learn and grow off of any past mistakes.

Right now...The Offensive Line has been a success, but maybe a little unpredictable. As our young group comes together, the "team feeling" and confidence of the OL will help Geno gain his own "self confidence". Hopefully, everything will be about a "Team Mindset" where the group "plays for each other".
He's been growing for 10 seasons. You think he hasn't reached the ceiling?