Geno breaks the all time go-ahead touchdowns record

Scout

Reaction score
Geno has shown he is clutch the last two seasons. His growth has been impressive this season far more than last because there was a lot more challenges this season.

OP
OP
Maelstrom787

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Geno has shown he is clutch the last two seasons. His growth has been impressive this season far more than last because there was a lot more challenges this season.
He's grown in a lot of little ways. Stats say otherwise, but I think he's become a fundamentally better quarterback this year.

I wouldn't mind keeping him at this point. I wouldn't mind drafting a guy. I especially wouldn't mind doing both! Geno's improvement has afforded me the luxury of not being angsty about quarterback in any case. In the right situation, he could do more than what Baker did in TB this year.

Jville

Reaction score
Seahawks have their quarterback for 2024.

knownone

Reaction score
Props to Geno for helping this team stay competitive. It's a helluva an achievement, all things considered.

Scout

Reaction score
If he stays he will likely go down as the best statistical qb here ever...
I am not sure if Geno is going to play long enough but he sure has made a Gannon/Plunkett career resurrection.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Stats like this aren't all they're cracked up to be. I'm happy for him but these kinds of stats fail to include "opportunity". A team that's ahead in the 4th qtr and stays ahead doesn't need a "go ahead" TD. What I'm trying to get to is that if Geno had a more reliable Defense maybe he wouldn't have to come from behind to win games.

Good job though, Geno.