GENO and our Hawks

Nunya

Reaction score
We will chat again at the end of the year...I guarantee your "analytics" will not match what they are now. Steak Dinner?
Dang...I just saw this. Is it too late to take you up on that bet?

projectorfreak

Reaction score
As a lifelong fan I sport my colors and go especially when they lose cuz their my team and if my kid was getting killed in t-ball I would still root for him and be OK with it
I got a seahawks tatoo on my arm when we were 4-12 and haven't added to it or enlarged it as it's now a badge of honor for me so wherever this year takes us I'm happy but I really think we should extend Geno now period
Take any love for us he has and go with him cuz if he only gets better HE may end up being the best QB this team ever had

keasley45

Reaction score
Geno is just ball'n. Yesterday, he was blitzed 19 times. That's a league high for any defense this year. The results, even as they stand, are good. Take into consideration drops by DK and Tyler and he could have had a stellar day.

Nunya

Reaction score
I have seen four things that Geno does that RW seldom did:

1. Geno seems to have more confidence in the timing throw. He does not wait until the WR has made his break and will throw where the WR should be after the break.
2. Geno seems to be getting the TEs more involved. He seems to have no problem throwing the short pass and letting the TE/RB pick up the extra yards. Yesterday, about 25% of Geno's passes went to TEs.
3. Geno seems to go through his progressions much faster than RW.
4. Geno tends to stay in the pocket longer and steps up when needed. More surgical and less scrambling.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
I have seen four things that Geno does that RW seldom did:

1. Geno seems to have more confidence in the timing throw. He does not wait until the WR has made his break and will throw where the WR should be after the break.
2. Geno seems to be getting the TEs more involved. He seems to have no problem throwing the short pass and letting the TE/RB pick up the extra yards. Yesterday, about 25% of Geno's passes went to TEs.
3. Geno seems to go through his progressions much faster than RW.
4. Geno tends to stay in the pocket longer and steps up when needed. More surgical and less scrambling.
Agree on all points.

Lagartixa

Reaction score

Completions: five of 23, or 21.7%, were to tight ends. Include both TEs and RBs and it's seven of 23, or 30.4%.
Targets: five of 33, or 15.2%, were for tight ends. Include RBs too and it's eight of 33, or 24.2%.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, I'm done worrying about Geno. He's just a solid QB who doesn't do a lot of stupid stuff. Couldn't have been more wrong, and it's a great thing.
Dude was throwing dimes, yet again.

toffee

Reaction score
Yep, I'm done worrying about Geno. He's just a solid QB who doesn't do a lot of stupid stuff. Couldn't have been more wrong, and it's a great thing.
Dude was throwing dimes, yet again.
His current plays are elite, something like top 3 or top 5, depends on which analytics.