Fans threw food on Bowmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
There's no way that was just a spill. Looked like a small handful of popcorn traveling diagonally. You can see some falling to the left of the cart

davidonmi

Reaction score
it's a shame that one guy reflects on our whole fanbase. Really such a shame.
Whoever did that should be embarassed.

FargoHawk

Reaction score
Also, anyone here justifying it as "just popcorn" is just as guilty as the classless d-bag who did it. The man was injured while playing hard and battling for his team. Show some compassion and treat the man with respect.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Terrible show of class by that fan. They deserved to get kicked out if they didn't. Shame to see people use that as a reflection of the entire fan base when it was one ass hat, but people are goona be people. Hope that fan got kicked out of the game.

rjdriver

Reaction score
hawkfannj":1yqoj4c4 said:
Classless assholes the dudes a warrior .

This. Dude held on to that football after that injury. Him and Willis are men among boys. I wish he could have walked off the field with his teammates at the end of the game.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and this fan was deplorable , but I personally think the sideline hit by one of their inactive players was just as classless.

OahuHawkFan

Reaction score
Well, now that I've seen the video, this thing has been blown WAY out of proportion. By "food", my imagination is thinking a bunch of greasy nacho's with chilli-cheese sauce and all the fixings, or a sour-crout filled half eaten hotdog with mustard and ketchup... Instead, I'm seeing a half a handful of popcorn fluttering harmlessly through the air.

A freshly married couple doused with rice by all their empassioned well-wishers should probably feel many times as "insulted"....

Oh well, still a lousy thing to do for the (probably) teenage kid responsible. But how this is being used as an illustration of the attitude of the entire 12th Man is beyond me.... Sour grapes...

brimsalabim

Reaction score
rjdriver":vc2llxjw said:
hawkfannj":vc2llxjw said:
Classless assholes the dudes a warrior .

This. Dude held on to that football after that injury. Him and Willis are men among boys. I wish he could have walked off the field with his teammates at the end of the game.

Two wrongs don't make a right, and this fan was deplorable , but I personally think the sideline hit by one of their inactive players was just as classless.

He couldn't walk off the field because of his own teamate. The pop corn has nothing to do with any of your post. It was pop corn. Words hurt more.

Jville

Reaction score
So ...... was it a bogus video stunt staged to smear the image of the 12th man?

253hawk

Reaction score
False flag op by a 49er fan in a Hawks jersey.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
-The Glove-":2om4heuh said:
There's no way that was just a spill. Looked like a small handful of popcorn traveling diagonally. You can see some falling to the left of the cart

Thank you Jim Garrison :roll:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
brimsalabim":37fdj8ma said:
-The Glove-":37fdj8ma said:

Thank you Jim Garrison :roll:

Uh ok. Funny guy

CEHawk

Reaction score
FargoHawk":rhg6qgdv said:
Anyone here saying that the popcorn "could have been an accident" is fooling themselves and is a complete moron.

Have you ever been to a Seahawks game? Lol I have had popcorn thrown at me, beer spilled on me, my food stepped on.... and none of that was on purpose. The game was going again by the time he was to the tunnel. Anyone every think the next fumble might have happened right then? How much popcorn went flying in that stadium then!?

And how 5 kernels of popcorn flying out of the stands gets interpreted as food being thrown at Bowmen, is beyond me.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
CEHawk":2f8e6wb0 said:
FargoHawk":2f8e6wb0 said:
Anyone here saying that the popcorn "could have been an accident" is fooling themselves and is a complete moron.

Have you ever been to a Seahawks game? Lol I have had popcorn thrown at me, beer spilled on me, my food stepped on.... and none of that was on purpose. The game was going again by the time he was to the tunnel. Anyone every think the next fumble might have happened right then? How much popcorn went flying in that stadium then!?

And how 5 kernels of popcorn flying out of the stands gets interpreted as food being thrown at Bowmen, is beyond me.
100% agree..Me and few others tried to say it with a few words but Fargo couldn't understand the Morons :13:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
If it wasn't an accident, and some jackass did this.. ban them from CLink for life.

plyka

Reaction score
seadoc30":pn8xdrr3 said:
I've been hearing this story.. But my question is is there any proof that actually happened? The first person mentioning it was some 49er reporter tweeting it saying he saw it and then everybody starts believing it.. I say that's crap. Why would I believe what a 49er reporter say without any actual video or a pic!

Um who really cares? Some dummies threw popcorn at bowman. I felt bad for the guy for the injury not a little popcorn. Not my stile but not a big deal. Just go over to webzone in niner land to see truly worthless people. They have prayed to God for a million different methods to see Sherman die. They are throwing racist comments at him left and right. Praying and hoping to come up with ways to get Russell Wilson broken legs. I guess we should be happy they are not praying to God for an icepick into his eyes like they are Sherman's lol. Oh yeah and they got the traditional homophobic rants. I bet I can find 100 times the amount of people praying to God that Wilson dies in a horrid death on the niners forum than you can throwing popcorn on bowman. Which ones really disgusting?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawkGA":2941zxvj said:
I was at Michael Irvin's last game where the stadium cheered for his injury. Not one person, the stadium. Whoever did the popcorn is a douche, but just him. He owns the doucheness all to himself.
THIS! Whiner trolls are acting like someone threw an entire buffet table of food at him. It was popcorn thrown by some douche. Quit making mountains out of mole hills you cry baby's!

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
IndyHawk":2mgcgdh8 said:
droop828":2mgcgdh8 said:
Could have easily been a fan leaning over and getting bumped into by another fan who came over.
That was my thought also..A few pieces of popcorn but no bucket or box..I can't see that being a big deal..A beer, soda or a weenie yeah thats bad..
OH MY GOD.........SOMEBODY THREW THEIR WEENIE AT BOWMAN AND HIT HIM IN THE MOUTH.......

Status
Not open for further replies.