Falcons 28 Seahawks 17

CANHawk

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea how we stack up against Atlanta. I'll have to watch a bunch of film tomorrow after i close the dojo. Hopefully I don't get too distracted playing Pokemon (which is like the greatest videogame ever made btw).

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Torris":1qk88vcx said:
When it comes down to it, I think Mike Nolan will come up with a scheme that forces Wilson into a few rookie mistakes, and the Falcons win the Game 28-17. I'll bookmark this thread just in case we lose, so I can come back and eat crow. But I won't have to. 8)

We'll see. Also, create a new thread for eating crow, please. :) IMO, if you guys win, it'll be because Gonzalez had a big day.

chawx

Reaction score
Been dreaming of this matchup against ATL since I saw they were the #1 seed...that pathetic SOS and home crowd you have doesn't scare me for one second.

This game is going to get ugly for Atlanta FAST! They had their starters in against TB last week and got beat...by Freeman and TB! LMAO!

Come on OP.. You guys are weak, and you know it! With our exact schedule, you'd be 9-7 or worse...and to say we're going to lose by 11 is just plain ignorant. We've been within a TD at the end of every loss.

This game will make the other 3 teams left after next week s*** a collective brick when they see what we do to you guys at that pathetic dome you call a home...

HawkWow

Reaction score
Torris":318x7z7m said:
RG3 moved the ball well against your defense until he got hurt. )

Ryan might move the ball well until he gets hurt, too. Let's consider that word... "hurt". I know you don't think WRs arms get shorter as a game goes on. Watch a few of Griffin's misses. In the first qtr, those balls are likely caught. But as the game wears on, "hurt" comes more and more into play. QBs rush their throws and WRs are in no rush to catch them.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Next week, I expect you to be right where all of the Redskins are right now.. #nowheretobefound

bye bye.

lukerguy

Reaction score
The Falcons are a dream match up- there's no other way to slice it.

Seeker

Reaction score
How many is that now praying for russ to make "a few rookie mistakes"??

you can tell the op is pissing his pants right now. go on the atlanta boards, they panickin.

joeshaney

Reaction score
Torris":n2u7q86a said:
gtcotcakya":n2u7q86a said:
Torris":n2u7q86a said:
When it comes down to it, I think Mike Nolan will come up with a scheme that forces Wilson into a few rookie mistakes
This is not exactly original material. I think something similar's been said by a fan from every team we've played this year. It hasn't happened yet, and I see nothing magical about Atlanta to suggest that's going to change next week. In fact, it kinda feels like you're whistling in the dark...

Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, and Eli Mannings vs Mike Nolan's Schemes:

1 TD, 10 INTs...

It's original because no other fanbase can say their defense stifled 3 SB Champions to that level.

It's inspiring that your defense did so will against 3 immobile QBs who all hold the titles of best player on their own respective offensive unit.

Sadly for the Falcons, Seattle's QB is NOT immobile. Furthermore, though he may be the best of the rookie QBs, he is not the best player on our offense. That honor belongs to Marshawn Lynch.

I beg your team to spend it's gameplan on shutting down the PASSING game of Russell Wilson. Beastmode will kill you with the run game if Wilson doesn't do it himself with his legs.
Unlike the QBs you mentioned, Russell Wilson is just fine with running for 30 yards if nobody is open and the pocket collapses.

Hope you guys enjoyed your BYE.

dunceface

Reaction score
Rusty Browner is what they are going to do to your whole team.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seeker":3s1eh5yl said:
Playoff victories

RW > Matty ice

Buahahaha, I didn't even think about that. Plus, it's basically an insult to call Matt Ryan "Matty Ice". He has been to the playoffs multiple times and hasn't won a game. Wilson is the real QB in the league that has ice in his veins.

...Though, the name Matty Ice is catchy.

Dismas

Reaction score
Now guys, cut the poor falcons fans some slack.
We just had to wait a gruelling week to watch our team make a statement .. they have to wait TWICE as long to watch our team make another one!

Tattooedseahawk

Reaction score
I do think it will be a close game no matter the result.

I do think the Seahawks have to get off to a better start. I still prefer to defer the opening coin toss but the defense needs to get into the killer mode from minute one. :th2thumbs:

themunn

Reaction score
The Radish":yufu2v2w said:
I think its a bit classless you assholes show up within the hour rather than give us a chance to enjoy our victory.

:nono:

true, but they've had to sit all week excited about a playoff game and only now do they know who they're playing, i'll cut him some slack for being overexcited

hannibalking

Reaction score
Guess we'll have to see how the bye affects the Falcons. Double-edged sword really.

muxpux

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3bdl6w8b said:
Seeker":3bdl6w8b said:
Playoff victories

RW > Matty ice

Buahahaha, I didn't even think about that. Plus, it's basically an insult to call Matt Ryan "Matty Ice". He has been to the playoffs multiple times and hasn't won a game. Wilson is the real QB in the league that has ice in his veins.

...Though, the name Matty Ice is catchy.

that, and natural ice is disgusting.

Latest posts