EIEI Oohhh!...

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Ol' MacDonald had a farm, EIEI Oohhh!...
...and on his farm he had?...

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Should we all do .net MacDonald’s order tonight if we sign him?? What’s everyone thinking? A Big Mac and a couple mcchickens?

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Should we all do .net MacDonald’s order tonight if we sign him?? What’s everyone thinking? A Big Mac and a couple mcchickens?
So MacDonald's has a Big Mac too? Must be a trademark infringement, I smell a McDonald's lawsuit brewing.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Yeah, I'll also pass on putting poison in this temple.
Oh man, there's a killjoy in every crowd...
So what if he's 1000% right...

I might get a McD's big Mac just for old times sake, take 2 bites and feed it to the dog.
Wait... that would be animal abuse. I'll just find a homeless man to give it to.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'll have a McGangbang!
Yes, with 12 Irish girls!! Oh wait, that came too soon, celebrating Macdonald, don't they have to be Scottish or Canadian or something? Let's compromise and have Scotch and Canadian whiskey at the McGangbang. Who cares if he's neither Scottish nor Canadian nor Irish, let's party! Oh yes, back to the Irish girls, as Edward I aka Longshanks might say, "Send in the Irish!"

Last edited:

hoxrox

Reaction score

🎵 Coach Macdonald Had a Team 🎵
(To the tune of “Old Macdonald Had a Farm”)

Verse 1: Coach Macdonald had a team, E-I-E-I-O, And on that team, he brought his schemes, E-I-E-I-O! With a blitz here and a zone there, Here a sack, there a pick, everywhere a brilliant trick, Coach Macdonald had a team, E-I-E-I-O!

Verse 2: He called a Cover 3, E-I-E-I-O, And the secondary danced with glee, E-I-E-I-O! With a jam at the line, and a safety’s read, Here a swat, there a stop, everywhere a lockdown, Coach Macdonald had a team, E-I-E-I-O!

Verse 3: He whispered to the linebackers, E-I-E-I-O, “Stunt and twist, disrupt their line,” E-I-E-I-O! With a gap control, and a linebacker spy, Here a tackle for loss, there a turnover, Everywhere a defensive masterpiece, Coach Macdonald had a team, E-I-E-I-O!

Verse 4: He drew up blitz packages, E-I-E-I-O, And the D-line charged like thunder, E-I-E-I-O! With a bull rush here, and a swim move there, Here a strip-sack, there a fumble recovery, Everywhere a disruptive force, Coach Macdonald had a team, E-I-E-I-O!

Verse 5: So whether rain or shine, E-I-E-I-O, Coach Macdonald’s brilliance would shine, E-I-E-I-O! With a headset on his head, and a fiery glare, Here a victory, there a celebration, Everywhere a Seahawks domination, Coach Macdonald had a team, E-I-E-I-O!

courtesy of ChatGPT.. lol