Eagles Can Suck It

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Watching the press conferences of Jalen and the HC. What a bunch of punks. Not ONCE did I hear them give credit to the Seahawks. They are so self absorbed it was all about them. Zero respect.

I can’t wait to watch them get bounced early in the playoffs. Jalen is such a smug, arrogant prick. Thinks he’s all that. Nope.

IMG 5044

rjdriver

Reaction score
There were so many of em at the game especially on the away side it was like 50/50 eagles fans and made it almost difficult to be there until that last drive
They shut the hell up and started walkin out
We all were so happy
Go Hawks

Yeah... Not too surprising. Strong fan base and current NFC champs.

It's a lot easier decision to sell a season ticket to an opposing fan sitting at 6-7.

If the playoffs seem dim, I'd imagine a ton of black and gold at Lumen for week 17 against the Stealers.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Watching the press conferences of Jalen and the HC. What a bunch of punks. Not ONCE did I hear them give credit to the Seahawks. They are so self absorbed it was all about them. Zero respect.

I can’t wait to watch them get bounced early in the playoffs. Jalen is such a smug, arrogant prick. Thinks he’s all that. Nope.

View attachment 62612
Why do you think they have the problems they do? Ego.

Probably a bit of why we have ours. Look what happens when you put ego aside. It’s a made up useful fiction anyway. But narcisssim is an epidemic especially in the good old US of A

Man I love my Buddhism. I really really do.

cymatica

Reaction score
In their defense, no one ever gives credit to Seattle when they win. It's always about how the other team lost. When Seattle loses, it's always praise for how the other team won. Even in the SB year and after, mediots would run with the line "well we knew Seattle was good" as they proceed to dissect what the loser did wrong. Seattle is the ugly step child of the NFL

Latest posts