• No

Votes: 76 71.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters

HawkFreak

Reaction score
No. No. and No.
He's the kind of receiver (talent and tools) that the Seahawks have wanted forever.
they just need the right coaching to figure out how to use him correctly.
Plus - do we really want them to extinguish the only fire on the team so that everyone can be as apathetic as Adams & Diggs?

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
I've said before that I was done with him & his attitude, I still feel that way kinda. I won't be sad if he leaves or is traded.

If he could learn to not let his attitude control him, then I wouldn't have a problem with him. DK's now got a reputation across the league for being easily manipulated. Players on both the Rams & the 49ers have admitted to intentionally trying to piss DK off in order to draw a penalty on him. The sad thing is, it's working, DK can't let that continue. It hurts the team, and makes himself an easy target. He's got to make opposing DB's respect him.

renofox

Reaction score
The only reason I replied no is the implied reason for the question: "Getting rid of DK" would make the Seahawks a lesser team, by far.

If.the question was "Should DK be on a different team?" my answer would be NO if I was putting the Seahawks first, but YES if I was putting DK or my own entertainment value first.

I would love to see DK's talents quit being misused and wasted. It would provide plenty of good entertainment and debate. It would also be the best thing for DK's career, life, and mental health.

If I had the power to choose, I'd choose what's best for DK over what's best for the Seahawks, simply because he is not really adding a lot to the team because of his misuse. The Seahawks would lose little compared to the gains that DK would make.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good point from the Bears fan.
Basically, EVERY friend I have that is a fan of another team sees DK as a beast they would want on their team. It's always interesting to hear what other fanbases think of a guy.
Also, you can't convince me that MANY coaches and OC's wouldn't drool over having a guy with his size, speed and physical abilities.
Translation = be careful what you wish for.

KinesProf

Reaction score
They need more guys with DK's level of give-a-shit. DK, Spoon, Bradford, Jarran, Uchenna, Geno ... the list is too short right now.

Whereas with the 49ers, all of their best players seem to be made of the right stuff. Kittle, Deebo, Trent, Bosa - all dawgs.

Slick

Reaction score
Big no. Him, not a qb, is the offensive cornerstone of the Seahawks. I like his fire.

rcaido

Reaction score
His value has dropped since Wilson left...Should have taken the Jets offer for 2 1st round picks.

If we can get a really good 1st round pick, like a top 7 then yes i would trade him. DK is too good not to keep despite his immaturity.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Do you have proof that 2 first round picks were offered? Not trying to argue, I just don't remember hearing that.

Msfann

Reaction score
I don't want him gone. I hope he plays his full career here. I just wish he would stop letting himself get baited into causing penalties.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The only way I let him go is for the right trade pieces. Outside of that, he stays

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I'd be happy to trade him for 2 firsts or at least a first plus. I feel he is pretty over rated by this board. He has two good talents, He is big and fast. He has a two cent head, poor hands, and does not make contested catches. His route running isn't great because he is so big. For a guy his size he doesn't seem able to make it an advantage much, especially in the end zone. He is one of the highest targeted players in the end zone but He doesn't have a whole lot to show for it. In fact he has a massive target share on this team and middling results. That isn't the coaches fault.