DO YOU TRUST PETE AND JOHN WITH THIS DRAFT?

NY Hawk

Reaction score
I'm a little nervous about it to be real with you. All I know is..they can't f**k this up. They better not F**k this up. After trading your franchise QB you better not. What say you?

John63

Reaction score
NY Hawk":3mbyvf8o said:
I'm a little nervous about it to be real with you. All I know is..they can't f**k this up. They better not F**k this up. After trading your franchise QB you better not. What say you?

what have they done in the last 5 years with regards to draft or Fa makes you think you can trust them period. Not to mention lying,

Elemas

Reaction score
No. By the time everyone realizes how bad they screwed this organization, they’ll be on the way out.

John63

Reaction score
GemCity":o6tpggy8 said:
No. By the time everyone realizes how bad they screwed this organization, they’ll be on the way out.

Seems to be PC MO remember what he did to USC on his way out.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
No..Hopefully they don't draft a qb this year though. Use the picks for other positions for the future. Tank next season and go after something in 2023

ZagHawk

Reaction score
NY Hawk":3np10r6v said:

I do NOT trust them, but Jody made the choice to keep them. so RW still had to go and we just have to hope they can find a decent rookie QB and rebuild something similar to the 2012 Hawks and the current Titans.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I think there's very little real reason to feel confident. Of course the fan in me wants it to happen and says it can happen. Guess we'll see.

Seymour

Reaction score
John63":m9x0jgti said:
NY Hawk":m9x0jgti said:

what have they done in the last 5 years with regards to draft or Fa makes you think you can trust them period. Not to mention lying,

Can trust??
Disagree. No way in hell do I trust them to make good use of high picks. :177692:

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Remember these guys are the same ones who built the Superbowl Seahawks. They are the ones who drafted Okung, ET, Wilson, Wagner, acquired Zach Miller, Marshawn Lynch, Bennett, Avril, etc. So yes I think they can do it again if they revert back to that model.

Donn2390

Reaction score
hawkfan68":3omqls0c said:
Remember these guys are the same ones who built the Superbowl Seahawks. They are the ones who drafted Okung, ET, Wilson, Wagner, acquired Zach Miller, Marshawn Lynch, Bennett, Avril, etc. So yes I think they can do it again if they revert back to that model.
WOW.! Finally a real fan chimes in, the rest of these posters are pi$$ed off because Seattle hasn't won every Super Bowl for the last ten years and know far more that the experts do.
Very difficult to come in here and read some of theses comments, so I rarely do, just ends up making me mad. Very, very few real fans post in here, just a bunch of know-it- alls.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Trust John????
Just look at the last 5 years of draft picks. No, definitely no.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
hawkfan68":t5stp5uf said:

That was when Pete had a unique knowledge of college football, having recruited many of these players for a decade. Times have changed. They're not the same.

Elemas

Reaction score
Donn2390":1e43zhkl said:
hawkfan68":1e43zhkl said:
WOW.! Finally a real fan chimes in, the rest of these posters are pi$$ed off because Seattle hasn't won every Super Bowl for the last ten years and know far more that the experts do.
Very difficult to come in here and read some of theses comments, so I rarely do, just ends up making me mad. Very, very few real fans post in here, just a bunch of know-it- alls.

Yah…blind supporter much? Malik McDowell? LJ “great hands” Collier? Penny over Chubb? JA trade?

Living in the past doesn’t mean you’re a real fan. It means you fail to hold those responsible accountable.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Tusc2000":yggrm5pe said:
hawkfan68":yggrm5pe said:

That was when Pete had a unique knowledge of college football, having recruited many of these players for a decade. Times have changed. They're not the same.

This logic is so flawed. College coaches don't immediately draft well in the NFL because they have "unique knowledge" from recruiting the kids.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Not really. It matters which version of these guys makes the picks. The 2011-2014 version or the 2015 to present day “we are smarter than everyone else” so we are going to go with reach/project picks.

Chapow

Reaction score
GemCity":2ow94jfa said:
Donn2390":2ow94jfa said:
hawkfan68":2ow94jfa said:

Yah…blind supporter much? Malik McDowell? LJ “great hands” Collier? Penny over Chubb? JA trade?

Living in the past doesn’t mean you’re a real fan. It means you fail to hold those responsible accountable.

Can you give me an example of how you, personally, are holding Pete and John accountable?

Elemas

Reaction score
Chapow":1tu5endl said:
GemCity":1tu5endl said:
Donn2390":1tu5endl said:
hawkfan68":1tu5endl said:

Can you give me an example of how you, personally, are holding Pete and John accountable?

I’m not sure what you are asking for here. Are you asking if I’m holding them accountable and something like firing them both will occur? Or do you mean personally holding them accountable in a fan forum by doing the only thing within my power that I’m capable of doing by saying they should be axed?

There’s plenty of posts where I say the latter. Simple name and subject search will tell you that.

Chapow

Reaction score
GemCity":3dt5vtn0 said:
Chapow":3dt5vtn0 said:
GemCity":3dt5vtn0 said:
Donn2390":3dt5vtn0 said:

I’m not sure what you are asking for here. Are you asking if I’m holding them accountable and something like firing them both will occur? Or do you mean personally holding them accountable in a fan forum by doing the only thing within my power that I’m capable of doing by saying they should be axed?

There’s plenty of posts where I say the latter. Simple name and subject search will tell you that.

You just said this,

So you're accusing other fans of failing to hold Pete and John accountable, but now you say there isn't really anything any given fan can do to hold Pete and John accountable?

Elemas

Reaction score
Chapow":17nfaf8p said:
GemCity":17nfaf8p said:
Chapow":17nfaf8p said:
GemCity":17nfaf8p said:

You just said this,

So you're accusing other fans of failing to hold Pete and John accountable, but now you say there isn't really anything any given fan can do to hold Pete and John accountable?

That’s not what I said. That’s not even close. This is a very poor attempt to pigeonhole me on what holding one accountable means in a fan forum where nothing actually matters nor has an effect on the topics of discussion. My previous response was clear Mr. RealFan.

Latest posts