Dk says he still wants to race Tyreke Hill

hawkfan68

Reaction score
'cause he got lazy and entitled.

Screaming at the refs until they tuned him out last year (his words, not mine) - didn't help.

Neither does the constant changing hair colour, the carted trips to the bathroom - and the myraid of other distractions that come along with him lately, including the 'atta boys' he gives lockett for bitching about contact and YAC.

He's not Full T.O. - but he has moments when he's awfully damn close.

That's why. And the other 8 reasons and examples I've already given. Hey - if you think he walks on water - good for you.

He's a good receiver when he puts his mind to it. He was asked to grow up and accept more responsibility and leadership last year - and he did for about 10 minutes - then back to the usual.

Hey - if you don't see this shit - no problem - I'm not trying to change your (or anyone else's mind). That's what I see. Don't matter - he's got a bit of competition up his ass this year. He's not slave. He's a 20 something with 100 million dollars in the bank.
I preface this as I like DK. He's good but has tremendous potential to be great. I compare him to AJ Brown. Physically they are both similar. The difference between the two is that Brown has been more consistent thus far in his career. DK can get there, I hope he does.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Love DK and also love Tyreek.

A race between these two would be a spectacle.

And possibly, the NFL, and/or media keeps lighting this fire just add publicity to the overall NFL product.

Both have super speed a “normal, Joe Schoe” does not possess.

To be the honest, the hype, is probably more entertaining than the actual race would be if they ever decided to race and even more so, they will probably race when they are out of their athletic primes.

I think distance has to be the biggest thing.

Tyreek has insane get off for speed and DK looks to be a guy that has deep long range speed.

What’s even more crazy is Tyreek also possesses long range speed.

Whoever wins the first 50 meters would probably win if these guys ran like a 200 meter race, one on one.

We will not likely see DK and Tyreek race cause their is more hype in the discussion than the race. Talking about the potential of a race appeals more than if they raced and it was all over and done with. It would be no longer a discussion.

The discussion is what the NFL loves and not so much the product.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.

Screaming at the refs until they tuned him out last year (his words, not mine) - didn't help.

Neither does the constant changing hair colour, the carted trips to the bathroom - and the myraid of other distractions that come along with him lately, including the 'atta boys' he gives lockett for bitching about contact and YAC.

That's why. And the other 8 reasons and examples I've already given. Hey - if you think he walks on water - good for you.

He's a good receiver when he puts his mind to it. He was asked to grow up and accept more responsibility and leadership last year - and he did for about 10 minutes - then back to the usual.

Hey - if you don't see this shit - no problem - I'm not trying to change your (or anyone else's mind). That's what I see. Don't matter - he's got a bit of competition up his ass this year. He's not slave. He's a 20 something with 100 million dollars in the bank.
It took me a minute to realize that you are not trolling.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score

That's might be the funniest post all year. Thanks for the morning laugh.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Based on DK's 100 time when he ran professionally I think its probably a lot closer than most in here are giving DK credit for. I'd still lay money that the fasted guys in the NFL are probably a couple of no name guys buried on a roster somewhere if the NFL had a real race

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
I thought it was funny. DK works his a** off. Sorry you don't see that. But that's ok. He's Satan, we get it.
But he changes his hair color, though. So, presumably, there's still another gear or two he's neglecting. I say he should just go bald, superglue--better yet--FlexSeal a bunch of 3D printed 💯 emojis to his scalp and get to work deadlifting baby bison.

Latest posts