DK is poopy!

KinesProf

Reaction score
Weird post.

Dk caught everything near him, contested balls and all.

His fumble was on a high effort play, trying to make something happen for his squad.

Football players who touch the ball a lot will occasionally fumble. Ask the Denver RBs.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Fumble lost trying to do too much. 702 yards lost on one play trying to do too much rather than just cutting up field for at yard gain.
yeah, the fumble sucked. kinda unlucky. defense bailed him out. but they have metcalf run those 0 routes vs smaller corners (that also give him 10 yards cushion) to be able to pickup easy yards as a alternative to their shaky running game. and it's metcalf's physicality and effort that usually gets those yards and first downs. unfortunately, that play cost him and nearly cost us big points.

JPatera76

Reaction score
It took denver to use 4 players to even out muscle DK... i for one was extremely impressed...because what before the dude caught a contested ball with a defender ON HIS BACK ... russell wouldnt have looked his way if 1 defender was within 4 yards lol. Dk did really really good tonight.

OP
OP
O

OLYhawks

Reaction score
yeah, the fumble sucked. kinda unlucky. defense bailed him out. but they have metcalf run those 0 routes vs smaller corners (that also give him 10 yards cushion) to be able to pickup easy yards as a alternative to their shaky running game. and it's metcalf's physicality and effort that usually gets those yards and first downs. unfortunately, that play cost him and nearly cost us big points.
And I get that about him, his physicality. But, it's also his downfall because he tries to do too much when nothing is there. It's happened since his rookie year. Holds the ball too loose while trying to do too much. I don't think it's a coachable thing any longer seeing as though he's paid now. Let's not forget those 702 yards lost on one play tonight while he yet again was trying to do too much.

JPatera76

Reaction score
And I get that about him, his physicality. But, it's also his downfall because he tries to do too much when nothing is there. It's happened since his rookie year. Holds the ball too loose while trying to do too much. I don't think it's a coachable thing any longer seeing as though he's paid now. Let's not forget those 702 yards lost on one play tonight while he yet again was trying to do too much.
Man your post and even this response your just stirring the pot at this point trying to start what? and why? is it worth it?
I agree with someone else, either this thread should be deleted or you in time out because overall this is just a shit thread/post and obvious trolling.
Go to sleep your drunk.. i hope

balakoth

Reaction score
702 lost yards? Yeah you can lay off the crack pipe tonight

OP
OP
O

OLYhawks

Reaction score
man this is a PUKE post!!. The Defender came in from behind when another was all over DK and ripped it out. Lets see if YOU could have held on.
Oh I would have, for sure. I'm not too sure how you can see me accomplish this though.

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Weird post.

Dk caught everything near him, contested balls and all.

His fumble was on a high effort play, trying to make something happen for his squad.

Football players who touch the ball a lot will occasionally fumble. Ask the Denver RBs.
I was gonna say, PC probably considers a mistake made while “trying too hard” to be some sort of weird net-positive situation. I don’t think PC believes anything bad can ever come from “too much effort” lol.

sutz

Reaction score
The one thing DK did wrong was that he had his hand down trying to stay upright for more yardage when it should have been cradling the ball as the defenders crowded in.

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
what 702 yards am i missing? I feel like i'm missing something here?

WarHawks

Reaction score
DK was one of my favorite players last night. His strength and athleticism jumped off the screen. He made several excellent contested catches. He's a beast!