DK is poopy!

hawker84

Reaction score
Odd post, It's hard to think of DK as anything but beasting out there. Even I was suprised at some of those contested catches he made against a very good corner. If his efforts cost us a fumble every now and then so be it.

Nunya

Reaction score
That is all. Egotistical dude that will ruin not only himself, but the team too like he did tonight with his selfish play.
Proof positive that some people on here will complain about anything. Claiming that "trying too hard" to win a game is "selfish"? Come on man!

sutz

Reaction score
Proof positive that some people on here will complain about anything. Claiming that "trying too hard" to win a game is "selfish"? Come on man!
There are times when that may be true, but last night with DK was not one of those times.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Trollolol post.
It's not DK's fault that this team continues to call WR screens.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Wow, I've seen some really dumb posts on here. But this could be top 5 all time. DK was $ the entire game. Caught everything that came his way. News flash, the defender made an amazing play to strip the ball. That makes DK Selfish? Please don't drink the bong water.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
BIGGEST thing I noticed about DK (and I haven't watched the 4th Q yet) was that:

Amazing, he can actually fight for contested balls when the freaking QB TRUSTS him!!!!

Imagine that. Built like a god, and can actually fight.

OP
OP
O

OLYhawks

Reaction score
Told ya! DK is poopy!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1664751552431.jpg
    FB_IMG_1664751552431.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 15

BigBill1945

Reaction score
OMG, I heard about this. I did not watch the game. That sounds hilarious.

sutz

Reaction score
OMG, I heard about this. I did not watch the game. That sounds hilarious.
Yeah, it was a big surprise because nobody saw a hit or anything that looked like it would injure him. The announcers were a bit 'concerned' about why he rode off the field on the cart. Then the sideline reported said DK needed a 'bathroom break.'

He rode back to the sideline later, so all was good.