DK ejection - yet another reason to hate the 9ers.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Why do Niners fans continuously come to our board anyways….just want to stir the pot???!

Look, this conversation goes nowhere when it’s between Seahawks fans supporting DK and Niners fans supporting Warner….

Just stick to your own teams side and message boards and don’t “try and explain” your thoughts of the play and what player is wrong or right, to the opposing teams fans…

This is a topic that goes nowhere between 12s and Niners Faithfuls…

NINEster

Reaction score
STUPIDITY ^^^^^^^^^ Once the ball was INTERCEPTED DK became a Defender and tackled the man WHO DID INDEED HAVE THE BALL.

Not at the time of the tackle.

He did have him in the grasp yes, but the ball was gone by the time he got thrown on the ground.

I'm ok with that, but Warner might not have been.

It's best to have neutral fanbases make a call on this, because if we're being totally honest, there's bias on this on both sides.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I appreciate the Niner fan doing this. Finally someone/something to bring the Seahawks fans here together in unity

NINEster

Reaction score
DK softly and gently caressed Warner to the ground in a tackle. It wasn't a suplex. There was nothing dirty about his tackle.

Warner on the other hand, at the behest of Kyle "Bounty Hunter" Shannahon, shoved DKs face in the dirt by roughly shoving his neck where he had an extreme injury in college.

What this has to do with Sweezy is beyond me. Talk about gas lighting.

I'd say Greenlaw's tackle last week wasn't a suplex either.

Bringing up past Seahawk players since there's this sudden obsession with the Niners as a dirty team, when the score ain't close to even if we go back 10 years.

For that alone, the court of law can find Warner 100% guilty and I won't GAF.

NINEster

Reaction score
I appreciate the Niner fan doing this. Finally someone/something to bring the Seahawks fans here together in unity

There was a time you guys had a ton of unity destroying Kaepernick, defending Russell Wilson better than OJ's Dream Team, overlooking LOB coverage tactics, etc.

You missed out Jerhawk, it was a wonderful time for your people here.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
There was a time you guys had a ton of unity destroying Kaepernick, defending Russell Wilson better than OJ's Dream Team, overlooking LOB coverage tactics, etc.

I was here. I've been a member since 2010. Back when Radish would put me in the corner for calling Bruce Irvin an idiot repeatedly

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score

Well, we had Russ. Klappersnatch wasn't NEAR the QB that Russ was. So there is that.

NINEster

Reaction score
Why do Niners fans continuously come to our board anyways….just want to stir the pot???!

Look, this conversation goes nowhere when it’s between Seahawks fans supporting DK and Niners fans supporting Warner….

Just stick to your own teams side and message boards and don’t “try and explain” your thoughts of the play and what player is wrong or right, to the opposing teams fans…

This is a topic that goes nowhere between 12s and Niners Faithfuls…

That's fair.

Just really really really hard to overlook the irony of "dirty play".

ivotuk

Reaction score
Rewatch the replay.......Warner got the same type of tackle that got Greenlaw ejected a week ago, but unlike the Eagle WR he threw down, Warner had already lateraled the ball....

Personally, I think the bodyslams on non QBs are a bit overrated for a personal foul. But here, DK technically tackled a player without the ball.

He's not 100% clean here, Soulfish.

And this rivalry has deep imbedded roots. The stuff that Jimmie Ward would say in offseason insta-lives and twitter showed me this will always be real. When you guys play the Texans next, you can count on Ward circling that game.
There is a HUGE difference between a Linebacker doing that to a receiver, and a receiver doing that to a linebacker.

Degree of difficulty in taking a Linebacker down is big here...

Devonta Smith 6'0" 170#

Fred Warner 6'3" 230#

NINEster

Reaction score
Well, we had Russ. Klappersnatch wasn't NEAR the QB that Russ was. So there is that.

I don't know....they both had their strengths/weaknesses. Just that Wilson was provided a much better support network to grow and become a real QB.

Your eyes misled you a bit, because yes, Kap looked like a HS QB playing versus Seattle, but other defensive coordinators for the first 2-3 seasons didn't see Kap vs Wilson as miles apart.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Russ was one of the best finishers in the history of the game. PERIOD.
Game on the line: NAILS
Klappersnap: Choke

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Every smart coach would go after a guy that can't control his impulses. Every team knows you can get in this guy's head. DK is the anti-Richard Sherman. His game goes to shit once you start in on him.

Cyrus12

Reaction score

But Krapper just wasn't that good...in my opinion he cost you two potential super bowls. You had a stellar D as well in those years but Kraps one read ways or run and his int's cost your team...LOB was living rent free in his head as John63 stole from someone here and used to say all the time...Russ was clearly better and deserving of winning a super bowl...which I hate saying now...