DK ejection - yet another reason to hate the 9ers.

cymatica

Reaction score
They should send that Christmas present to Shane and Pete for misusing him almost every game

Msfann

Reaction score
"Report: San Francisco 49ers Incentivized to Make Seattle Seahawks’ D.K. Metcalf ‘Lose His Mind"

And it worked like a charm, they got exactly what they wanted. It's why it annoyed me when everyone was saying they were ok with the penalty this time. They baited him and he fell for it and it hurt the team. He's a grown ass man acting like a little kid.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Well, that's YOUR version. It was a cheap shot on a guy who broke his f'ing neck in college. Let me guess, he should just walk away....... :rolleyes:
At least SOMEONE on this f'ing team is showing some fire and that he actually CARES. You DK haters that seem to want Choir boys are a trip. Blasting a guy in his head from behind is something a LITTLE CHILD would do. F Warner, and F the Niners.
But do you.

Msfann

Reaction score
Well, that's YOUR version. It was a cheap shot on a guy who broke his f'ing neck in college. Let me guess, he should just walk away....... :rolleyes:
At least SOMEONE on this f'ing team is showing some fire and that he actually CARES. You DK haters that seem to want Choir boys are a trip.
But do you.
I don't hate DK. Yes he should have walked away or tried to get the ref's to throw a flag. Getting a penalty then kicked out of the game was stupid and the team could have used him on the field. The 49ers trying to piss him off isn't anything new, every team does it because they know he's a hothead and it works.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But Warner gets nothing. Seems legit.
I'm good with a guy like DK that is willing to fight for his team. A hell of a lotter than a bunch of guys who just walk away when a teammate gets blasted.
If a different player did the exact same thing, many would be praising him. PERIOD.
But as usual, the obsession with DK blasting just never ends. To each his/her own.

Last edited:

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I don't hate DK. Yes he should have walked away or tried to get the ref's to throw a flag. Getting a penalty then kicked out of the game was stupid and the team could have used him on the field. The 49ers trying to piss him off isn't anything new, every team does it because they know he's a hothead and it works.
The game was out of hand when DK was ejected already.

And, no man, with any sense of dignity and self respect, willingly, allows another man to shove his face into the ground and casually and freely walk away…no man with any levels of self respect will allow that to happen without confronting the perpetrator.

If you allow it and don’t stand up for yourself, you shouldn’t even be able to hold your head up high and look yourself in the mirror anymore.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have called for DK's head many times (pun not intended). I've called him a classless punk, and a child. He has hurt the team with his antics in the past. This was NOT one of those times. Warner should have been ejected AND fined for that chicken shit stunt. I'm fully on DK's side on this one.

renofox

Reaction score
NFL: "We make reducing injury risks to players our top priority!"

NFL, after watching film of a player slamming his body weight into the back of the head of a seated player well away from the play: "Eject and fine the guy who almost had his neck broken again. Ignore the asshole who cheap-shotted him because he's a great player on a great team. Definitely don't hand down a well deserved suspension".

Hypocrisy at its finest.

renofox

Reaction score
I have called for DK's head many times (pun not intended). I've called him a classless punk, and a child. He has hurt the team with his antics in the past. This was NOT one of those times. Warner should have been ejected AND fined for that chicken shit stunt. I'm fully on DK's side on this one.
I would be supporting DK even if he had ripped off Warner's helmet then used it to crack his skull. A dangerous assault like that warrants hospitalization.

pmedic920

Reaction score
"Report: San Francisco 49ers Incentivized to Make Seattle Seahawks’ D.K. Metcalf ‘Lose His Mind"

And it worked like a charm, they got exactly what they wanted. It's why it annoyed me when everyone was saying they were ok with the penalty this time. They baited him and he fell for it and it hurt the team. He's a grown ass man acting like a little kid.
Yea like most of us had things figured out in our 20s.

A body worthy of being a statue and a huge bank account doesn’t make a guy “a grown ass man”.

NINEster

Reaction score
Nothing that pos team and coaching staff does should surprise anyone.

This is just what it looks like when you're no longer on the winning side.

Years and years, Seahawk games meant Niners would be sending someone on temporary IR. Bobby Wagner trying to injure Frank Gore, JR Sweezy on Ian Williams.....the list was non stop.

Did it ever come across to you guys that Niner fans thought your team had the biggest a***hole culture in the league?

NINEster

Reaction score
At least SOMEONE on this f'ing team is showing some fire and that he actually CARES. You DK haters that seem to want Choir boys are a trip. Blasting a guy in his head from behind is something a LITTLE CHILD would do. F Warner, and F the Niners.
But do you.

Rewatch the replay.......Warner got the same type of tackle that got Greenlaw ejected a week ago, but unlike the Eagle WR he threw down, Warner had already lateraled the ball....

Personally, I think the bodyslams on non QBs are a bit overrated for a personal foul. But here, DK technically tackled a player without the ball.

He's not 100% clean here, Soulfish.

And this rivalry has deep imbedded roots. The stuff that Jimmie Ward would say in offseason insta-lives and twitter showed me this will always be real. When you guys play the Texans next, you can count on Ward circling that game.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I would be supporting DK even if he had ripped off Warner's helmet then used it to crack his skull. A dangerous assault like that warrants hospitalization.
I wish I can post memes here, so, I can post a “standing ovation” for this response!

I, too, fully support this!

Last edited by a moderator:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Shanahan should be getting the same treatment as Payton got for his "Bounty for taking a player out" horse-shit.
Maybe lose a Years Coaching & a 1st round Draft Pick...I mean "Shanny" does know that DK sustained a serious neck injury in the past, RIGHT???
Either way, we all know that 'Sha-na-na' and the 9ers aren't going to be punished for playing unethical & chickenshit Football, eh?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Rewatch the replay.......Warner got the same type of tackle that got Greenlaw ejected a week ago, but unlike the Eagle WR he threw down, Warner had already lateraled the ball....

Personally, I think the bodyslams on non QBs are a bit overrated for a personal foul. But here, DK technically tackled a player without the ball.

And this rivalry has deep imbedded roots. The stuff that Jimmie Ward would say in offseason insta-lives and twitter showed me this will always be real. When you guys play the Texans next, you can count on Ward circling that game.
STUPIDITY ^^^^^^^^^ Once the ball was INTERCEPTED DK became a Defender and tackled the man WHO DID INDEED HAVE THE BALL.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
But if it's the almighty 49ers, they MUST be above the rules. The league doesn't even try to hide it. Just because DK has some immature tantrums in the past, that doesn't just mean that it's open season. NO

Jerhawk

Reaction score

DK softly and gently caressed Warner to the ground in a tackle. It wasn't a suplex. There was nothing dirty about his tackle.

Warner on the other hand, at the behest of Kyle "Bounty Hunter" Shannahon, shoved DKs face in the dirt by roughly shoving his neck where he had an extreme injury in college.

What this has to do with Sweezy is beyond me. Talk about gas lighting.

Latest posts