Dear Pete, I want a Divorce

xray

Reaction score
Reality check...PC is under contract through the 2025 season . Y'all might consider finding an alternative team to cheer for in the interim .
" Desperate times call for desperate measures ". :)

Wheetie

Reaction score
Reality check...PC is under contract through the 2025 season . Y'all might consider finding an alternative team to cheer for in the interim .
" Desperate times call for desperate measures ". :)
Ya know, I've been thinking about this exact sentiment for a few weeks now. It's not that I don't love the Hawks, or that I'd jump off the bandwagon, it's just that they've become such an unenjoyable product to watch that it feels like I'm just wasting my time and energy following them at the time being. That said, I've started following my "team 2" more closely and that has filled some of the football void this season. Seahawks will always be team 1, but saying, "Go Jaguars!" lately for me has been quite satisfying. At least I get to witness a capable, functioning offense and defense week in, week out, win or lose.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Jody isn't firing Pete.

My guess is there will be another scapegoat sacrificial lamb coordinator fired after the season. Probably Waldron, and if the defense keeps looking like the softest pushover defense in the entire league? Then Hurtt's probably gone too.

My biggest aggravation is yet another team supposedly built on defense and run game, damn are they soft all over the roster. Just continue to get punched in the mouth by more physical teams games after game.

It's embarrassing.

Last edited:

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
Alot of “If you don’t want PC coaching the Seahawks you aren’t a great Seahawks fan” bullshit in this thread. Th e Seahawks would be a better team without him at this point.

oh and the “if not PC then who” BS. Do I have to have my next wife picked out before I divorce my first one? Soon will follow the “remember we had horrible coaches and if we fire PC we will get 2-3 of those in a row and go 2-15 every year doomers.

Pete is no longer the solution to any problems. He is the cause.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The "Fire Pete" movement is so old now I can't even remember how long ago it was when it became intense. Was it like 2017 or 2018?

Regardless, there's some entertainment value in watching how long it will take for him to leave with such a vocal component of people clamoring for it.