Dear Pete, I want a Divorce

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Remember 2013? God, we had it all then. Sure, things went off the rails the next year, but we still had our House, strong, in order.

Then, things started to fade, the joy and excitement waned, and now here we are. Same old so old.

It's not bad, in a Jets or Patriots way, it is just...less. And so stagnant. I feel bored and trapped. Because I have only known this way for so long that I fear a future without you. It might be so worse!

But I will move on and embrace the unknown, even though it scares me. There can be no other way to happiness. It is over. Know that i will always cherish the times we had.

m0ng0

Reaction score
GRANTED!! Bub bye!

My theory is the team is the team! Like many I'm old and grew up here (Portland area) have been thru every version of this team, and no matter who the coach is, THIS IS STILL MY TEAM.

The funny thing is if Portland got a team tomorrow regardless the Seahawks are still my team. If you are that flighty and fair weather BEGONE! we don't want you or need you. In the words of Jim Cornette f*ck you bye bye

Wheetie

Reaction score
GRANTED!! Bub bye!

My theory is the team is the team! Like many I'm old and grew up here (Portland area) have been thru every version of this team, and no matter who the coach is, THIS IS STILL MY TEAM.

The funny thing is if Portland got a team tomorrow regardless the Seahawks are still my team. If you are that flighty and fair weather BEGONE! we don't want you or need you. In the words of Jim Cornette f*ck you bye bye

In the song he gets the shaft. Aren't we all currently getting the shaft? Good song by the way!

m0ng0

Reaction score
I guess I look at it differently than you, if we were 0-12 I would have an easier time agreeing with you. But again it's not life and death for me.

Trust me I am going thru suckage with the Portland Trailblazers, but I look at it as a chance to see some young kids play and see how they grow.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Remember 2013? God, we had it all then. Sure, things went off the rails the next year, but we still had our House, strong, in order.

Then, things started to fade, the joy and excitement waned, and now here we are. Same old so old.

It's not bad, in a Jets or Patriots way, it is just...less. And so stagnant. I feel bored and trapped. Because I have only known this way for so long that I fear a future without you. It might be so worse!

But I will move on and embrace the unknown, even though it scares me. There can be no other way to happiness. It is over. Know that i will always cherish the times we had.
You can move out anytime you want

morgulon1

Reaction score
I guess I look at it differently than you, if we were 0-12 I would have an easier time agreeing with you. But again it's not life and death for me.

Trust me I am going thru suckage with the Portland Trailblazers, but I look at it as a chance to see some young kids play and see how they grow.
I like the "let's see what the youngsters can do" idea but that's not Petey Pete.
He's going march out the same people , do the same stupid stuff and then mumble through a press conference.

Sorry about your Blazers. I quit the NBA 20ish years ago when they took my Sonics and let some inbred from Oklahoma take them to ...uh .. Oklahoma. I tried to support Portland but can't get into it anymore. If someone asked me Portland would be my team. No one has asked me yet.

m0ng0

Reaction score
I like the "let's see what the youngsters can do" idea but that's not Petey Pete.
He's going march out the same people , do the same stupid stuff and then mumble through a press conference.

Sorry about your Blazers. I quit the NBA 20ish years ago when they took my Sonics and let some inbred from Oklahoma take them to ...uh .. Oklahoma. I tried to support Portland but can't get into it anymore. If someone asked me Portland would be my team. No one has asked me yet.
But to my point "that's not your team". Your team was/is the sonics

BASF

Reaction score

Oh, c'mon. We led the league in rookie snaps last season. I can't find it right now (on break at work) but I would be shocked if we are not top six in the league so far this season.

m0ng0

Reaction score

yeah this is a FULL on rebuild with a few good parts and getting better just not gonna happen for the next few years hahahaaha, but whatever, it is what it is and its fun to watch kids who actually care and want to get better.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Is Pete a divorce attorney? Because if you are looking for a divorce you might do better than some old football coach.

PeruHawk

Reaction score

Please don't add "Fade" to this beautiful thread:)

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
If you want to fire the coach, you need to tell me the alternative.
A video mysteriously appears revealing Shanahan as the person pooping on San Fran sidewalks. He gets fired, only to be hired by rival Seattle . Thus paving the way for his corn infused revenge.