Colorado Rockies @ Seattle Mariners Apr 14-16

Bobblehead

Reaction score
That is one happy Mofo.. off a lefty no less.. woohooo..

NoGain

Reaction score
The Mariners brass put a lot of faith/hope in Kelenic this season. I was very skeptical and seriously wondering if there were too many ghosts in his head to ever reach the potential once seen in him. I'd love for a fairy tale ending with Kelenic this year and beyond. But I still have to see how he responds to bad stretches at the plate which come for just about everybody.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
The Mariners brass put a lot of faith/hope in Kelenic this season. I was very skeptical and seriously wondering if there were too many ghosts in his head to ever reach the potential once seen in him. I'd love for a fairy tale ending with Kelenic this year and beyond. But I still have to see how he responds to bad stretches at the plate which come for just about everybody.
I'm now wondering how Kelenic's good fortune is going to affect Jrod.. Is JRod now going to try to amp up his swing?

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
JK's first start against a lefty this year. Not bad, 2 legs of the cycle already done in 2 ABs. :)

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I love doubles, best hit in baseball.. doesn't kill a rally.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Please dear god let this be the kelenic we have for the next 10 years
This is why you don’t give up on a kid with his potential. I’ve always said his problems were between his ears, and if he ever gets that figured out, look out. The talent has always been there. He has hit at every level except the bigs, until now. It’s great to see his success, and hopefully it continues.

Ruminator

Reaction score
Thought this while watching the Cubs series: JK is going to be the next Mariner to hit for the cycle.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Thought this while watching the Cubs series: JK is going to be the next Mariner to hit for the cycle.
Triple is the hardest one. You need power and speed, and maybe a lucky bounce to do it. JK definitely has the first two.

NoGain

Reaction score
Let's just get back to .500 and start over ASAP.

Latest posts