Seattle Mariners at Detroit Tigers May 12-14

DJrmb

Reaction score
Hey, did you see that? Julio got a hit. A single. Ain't that something?
He's starting to come out of it I think. Good on Scott for pushing him down the lineup and sending a bit of a message. He needs to get his bat going just getting hits before he starts looking for home runs. Message received I think (I hope)

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Home runs are nice, but I love seeing them string singles together. It's actually an acceptable way to score runs. :)

Good job by Marco to go 6, while the hitters are getting to Detroit's bullpen on the opening game of the series. Usually a good thing.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Is Miller legit?
Well today, the Tigers came out ready to hit his fastball, so he switched it up and threw a lot more breaking and off speed stuff for 7 shutout inninings.

Still early, but he's looking pretty legit so far.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
He's been legit for 3 games. 2 games against sub par teams, but his first game is telling.. Houston. hope he can keep it up.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
When your in the bigs all the teams can beat you.A lot pitchers have thought
they have an easy team and get beat lol.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Why is JK not in the lineup today? I hope it’s not one of SS “rest days”.
This team is already short in offense without taking its hottest bat out.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Yeah it's a rest day for JK. DET pitcher replaced in the 3rd. Getting lots of singles. This team plays way better on the road.

Crizilla

Reaction score
Did Cabellero get hurt? Why in the world did SS pinch hit him with Wong? Good ol Scotty takes Cabellero out of the game who got on base 3 times today and replaces him with Wong who then popped out with a runner in scoring position. We are watching stupid, folks. Also dumb move to bring in Brash again he's been shaky and overworked.

1 for 12 with RISP. Fire the hitting coaches (dont even know why they have more than 1 lol so dumb). This group of dummies is wasting the leagues 2nd best ERA. *barf*

Last edited:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Did Cabellero get hurt? Why in the world did SS pinch hit him with Wong? Good ol Scotty takes Cabellero out of the game who got on base 3 times today and replaces him with Wong who then popped out with a runner in scoring position. We are watching stupid, folks. Also dumb move to bring in Brash again he's been shaky and overworked.

1 for 12 with RISP. Fire the hitting coaches (dont even know why they have more than 1 lol so dumb).
On Brash I'm not getting why he is here..He just chokes on control
You cannot tell me there isn't an arm at AA/AAA that can do the job.
Where the hell is Munoz?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
On Brash I'm not getting why he is here..He just chokes on control
You cannot tell me there isn't an arm at AA/AAA that can do the job.
Where the hell is Munoz?
Scott made 2 glaring mistakes that likely cost them the game today. Not starting JK, took 3 AB’s away from your best hitter. Putting Brash in the game with the game on the line, is beyond stupid and just asking for a loss.

If you want to give JK some rest, DH him.
I’m not a fan of the we won the series so we are playing with house money mentality, so let’s give everyone a rest day.