Clowney’s statline...

knownone

Reaction score
12 QB pressures, eight hurries, five QB hits, a sack, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery and a touchdown off another strip-sack.

Saw this in my alerts from NFL.com

peppersjap

Reaction score
That is a man I hope they pay. I liked Frank Clark but what Clowney did tonight is something that Clark could not do.

seabowl

Reaction score
Interesting that he has his best game for us by far on a national stage. Wonder why?

Not complaining though.

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
He’s had great games just not the “numbers” because no one else getting home. He’s been pressuring on double teams throughout the year. Pay. That. Man. Absolute one man wrecking crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UGotHawked

Reaction score
He was the player of the game last night! Relentless effort! Ansah on the other hand - I’d be okay just eating that contract and playing your rookie first rounder more.

classicaaron

Reaction score
seabowl":xx92wnxm said:
Interesting that he has his best game for us by far on a national stage. Wonder why?

Not complaining though.

imagine what he will do on the playoff stage or championship stage. im fine with picking his games if he puts up a performance like that again.

Tusc2000

Reaction score
seabowl":1yt22vfb said:

Mostly because the Niners weren't double-teaming him all night. And he was getting some help from the rest of the D-line, who came up big when they most needed to.