Chicago White Sox @ Seattle Mariners Jun 10-13...

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
You guys are hilarious, do all of you not know the Seattle Mariners? Just expecting a sweep against one of the worst teams? These guys could easily lose the series. They shouldn’t, but would we be surprised?
Ya i would be. 23 and 12 vs sub .500 teams. Almost 66% win percentage.

Vesuve

Reaction score
This is an historically bad White Sux team. We should be looking for the sweep. Especially after the disappointment in KC.
Interesting game.

And we have to sweep the awful teams such as the White Sox.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I'll give credit where credit is due. Servais saved that game yesterday by protecting Cal.

I was proud of Cal for telling that ump to open his eyes, but he's too valuable to be getting tossed. Way to go Scott

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
You guys are hilarious, do all of you not know the Seattle Mariners? Just expecting a sweep against one of the worst teams? These guys could easily lose the series. They shouldn’t, but would we be surprised?
Who is expecting a sweep? I don't see anyone expecting a sweep.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'll give credit where credit is due. Servais saved that game yesterday by protecting Cal.

I was proud of Cal for telling that ump to open his eyes, but he's too valuable to be getting tossed. Way to go Scott
It's no secret I'm not a big Servais fan, but that was brilliant the way he saved dump from getting tossed. Esp. when you see the ump swing his arm basically telling Cal he's gone.

Side note, that bunt. High and inside and Raley lays it down 3rd base? Impressive. Love his fire too. That was low key a damn good pickup, imo.

I had some good laughs reading comments from "fans" (not on here) talking about how the M's got shut down by a "scrub"

That guy is a VERY good pitcher. But as usual, no research, just doom and gloom. While I'm still concerned with the Offense as a whole........meh. Just get a damn win. Couldn't care less what the score is or who they do it against. No style points in baseball. Just pile up the W's.

Crizilla

Reaction score

manager sticks up for his dudes and a rally starts ;) seen it happen many times

Ruminator

Reaction score
Last edited:

Crizilla

Reaction score
well if he's hurt he's hurt. He threw 60 pitches that one start and still got hurt. It is what it is. This happens every year you'll need a guy that can start for you that's not in the reg rotation.

Latest posts