4. Dre'mont Jones
    Can he be a probowler?
  5. Devin Bush
    Former first rounder.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Before someone else gets to say it

Macdonald Macdonald Macdonald

I didn’t care about spelling but now I want to. It’s on my daily outrage wheel I spin each morning
Or MacDonald. 😎

Rat

Reaction score
1. Brooks - I hope we just let him walk in free agency. He was mostly terrible and I think someone is going to overpay him. Please don't let it be us.

2. Taylor - I have absolutely no hope for him anymore. I'm not saying cut him, but I'd go about free agency and the draft as if he's not going to play a contributing role. Anything he produces is a bonus.

3. Woolen - I don't think he really needs to be "fixed", he just needs to heal. The offseason should be good for him.

4. Dre'Mont - I think he'll thrive under MacDonald as much as anyone on the defense. This is an excellent hire for his chances of improvement from a so-so season.

5. Bush - Another free agent. He was a force as a rookie with the Steelers, but I think injuries took a lot from him. I think coaching will only do so much. I'd take him back at a modest salary though.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I could see Brooks moving to Mike under Macdonald and playing well. He may try to recruit Queen though to help him transition his defense with the leader of it.

I also think Dre’mont would be a good fit too

GemCity

Reaction score
I could see Brooks moving to Mike under Macdonald and playing well. He may try to recruit Queen though to help him transition his defense with the leader of it.

I also think Dre’mont would be a good fit too
“…moving to Mike under Macdonald”…. Smooooooooooth!!😂.

Agree with this and want to add that he WILL have Tariq ballin’.

rjas77

Reaction score
  1. Jodyn Brooks
    Brooks were better than Queen, until MacDonald/
  2. Darryl Taylor
    Dude had holes in his game, but .....
  3. Tariq Woolen
    Pro-bowler in year one but seriously regressed
  4. Dre'mont Jones
    Can he be a probowler?
  5. Devin Bush
    Former first rounder.
If he can just get the defense to tackle, that’d beca start

GemCity

Reaction score
If he can just get the defense to tackle, that’d beca start
For real. No more trying to ‘shoulder’ them into the ground.

Especially if your name rhymes with Shaqueef Droolin.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If he can get the Seahawk players to tackle properly, then defense would be fixed. This team was so poor at tackling and that has plagued them for the past 2 seasons.

King Dog

Reaction score
"1. Brooks - I hope we just let him walk in free agency. He was mostly terrible and I think someone is going to overpay him. Please don't let it be us."

Is this what most of you guys and girl or three think about Brooks? I think it's amazing he was ready to go at the beginning of the season after the ACL and played well. Look out next season

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
"1. Brooks - I hope we just let him walk in free agency. He was mostly terrible and I think someone is going to overpay him. Please don't let it be us."

Is this what most of you guys and girl or three think about Brooks? I think it's amazing he was ready to go at the beginning of the season after the ACL and played well. Look out next season
I think Brooks is excellent. I highly doubt he's gone next year.

Chevy

Reaction score
1. Brooks I think will be a Pro Bowl Player with MacDonald running the defense. Brooks is a great athlete for a ILB. He had an elite 10-yard split (1.53) coming out of college, which showed up in his college tape. Yet our former defensive coordinator chose to blitz the older slower Wagner. If we can get Brooks back at reasonable price, then I think he could be amazing.

2. Taylor, would not be any better in a new scheme. Has had a lot of reps even as a situational pass rusher. He relies on speed and has not progressed as a pass rusher, it's on him for not progressing. 0.1% chance he is re-signed.

3. Woolen. I'm unsure. I think he needs to be in man coverage and not have to think too much about zone coverage responsibilities. Maybe he may have gotten a bit lackadaisical after such an amazing rookie season. Just my random take on Woolen, I'm not really sure why he regressed in the same scheme.

4. Dre'mont Jones. Jones is not a 3-4 defensive end or a starting OLB in a 3-4 scheme. He could be a good role player as 3-4 OLB. But we are paying him too much money to be a situational 20 reps a game player. He has to be cut.

5. Devin Bush absolutely not. I seen him laughing at one of his defensive teammates last year on the field when his teammate either missed a tackle or was run over by a RB. That pissed me off and it showed that he is only here to collect a paycheck, by doing the bare minimum.

Rat

Reaction score

Too many people think: Lots of Tackles = Great Player. He's not good. Time to move on.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Anyone but Adams. My grandma is available. She can do better than Adams. Just got to include a bottle of gin in the contract.
Is your Grandma on Twitter ?

I was going to say "is your Grandma on X?" But thought it sounded like I was asking if she was on ecstasy.

LTH

Reaction score
  1. Jodyn Brooks
    Brooks were better than Queen, until MacDonald/
  2. Darryl Taylor
    Dude had holes in his game, but .....
  3. Tariq Woolen
    Pro-bowler in year one but seriously regressed
  4. Dre'mont Jones
    Can he be a probowler?
  5. Devin Bush
    Former first rounder.
He doesn't have enough experience to be a head coach IMO.

LTH

Latest posts