Calling it Now - Save This Post!

Germanhawk7

Reaction score
Haha its so funny in Germany our main Channel for the NFL is posting 24/7 Memes about RW3.

Is that RW3 desaster only a topic in Denver and Seattle or also nationwide?

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Being proud of this prediction is like winning Powerball. But only if the power balls were only binary (0 or 1) and you were given all of the regular balls.

schkoot

Reaction score
Haha its so funny in Germany our main Channel for the NFL is posting 24/7 Memes about RW3.

Is that RW3 desaster only a topic in Denver and Seattle or also nationwide?
West Texas here. It's very much nationwide.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Is this the greatest prediction in dot net history? Not to pat my own back, but this was PROPHETIC

OP
OP
W

Welshers

RUSSELL "3 n OUT" Wilson will be a huge disappointment and miss the playoffs in the 22-23 season! Mark my words!

Being proud of this prediction is like winning Powerball. But only if the power balls were only binary (0 or 1) and you were given all of the regular balls.
WRONG! No one was predicting russ would be this bad but me! Like I said in my OP I knew you and other dot net conspiracy theorists would try to discredit me! But the evidence is here! I was soooooo right!

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
WRONG! No one was predicting russ would be this bad but me! Like I said in my OP I knew you and other dot net conspiracy theorists would try to discredit me! But the evidence is here! I was soooooo right!
Speaking of Powerball, why don't you send me a PM of 6 random numbers. Don't think about it, just let it fly.