Bucs QB Mike Glennon - That's what he looks like?

firebee

Reaction score
Blitzer88":yodt3421 said:
HawkGANG":yodt3421 said:
JSeahawks":yodt3421 said:
Here's the real question: We all know that in high school and college the QB is supposed to get all the ladies. Do you think that remained true in his case? Was the fact that he was the star QB enough to offset his other, uh... deficiencies?

Daaaaaaaaaaaang.......wish I had the talents to be a QB.

Either way, man does he have a long neck or what?

Yeah... This kid is a concussion waiting to happen

THE TABS

Reaction score
RockHawk":3qqq7mv4 said:
Really? This is your QB Tampa Bay? A dorky nerd that looks more like Napoleon Dynamite?

"What play are we running Mike?"

WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE RUNNING, GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Don't be deceive by looks. Glennon is a capable NFL QB, a few games into his career. He has a big arm and he can make all the throws. I live in Raleigh, NC and remember the day, when RW announced that he was quitting the program. Although many people didn't like the decision, people didn't think it was going to be a big deal, because Mike Glennon was known to have a cannon arm and Mike's parent had made it clear to Coach O'Brien that Glennon would be leaving school, unless Mike started playing. What people didn't know was that his leadership and decision making weren't up to par.
When Glennon is on, he can be an amazing thrower. But, if he throws a few picks, he becomes very shaky and starts to force things.
The key today is to force TB into 3rd and long, and bait Glennon to throw a lot. I really expect Sherwin or Browner to pick him at least once. Our Corners are tall and physical and can match up well with Vincent Jackson, the TB money guy at WR. We should be able to move the ball on their defense, just like Carolina did last week.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Ponder has them both beat in the significant other department. I don't know how to link her Halloween pics but wow.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Glad for opponent injuries (in another thread) and making fun of how someone looks = bad mojo.