Bucs QB Mike Glennon - That's what he looks like?

drdiags

Reaction score
Baby Assassin.

Dude may look like a goof but from the little I have seen, he is an improvement over Freeman.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
After last week the last thing we need to do is take an opponent lightly!

But his GF. Damn!

GCrow

Reaction score
HawkGANG":2pvhp3mn said:
JSeahawks":2pvhp3mn said:
Here's the real question: We all know that in high school and college the QB is supposed to get all the ladies. Do you think that remained true in his case? Was the fact that he was the star QB enough to offset his other, uh... deficiencies?

Soooo... he's doing alright is what your sayin.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Well, the guy is 6'7" and it's hard for white guys to not look awkward when we're that tall. White guys aren't supposed to be that tall ! :sarcasm_off:

Seriously though, there hasn't been that many QBs that tall in the NFL that have made it either. Probably pretty close to equal of how many 6' QBs have done well. Guys that tall generally don't move very well. Another thing Gruden told (I think it was Osweiler) was that when you're that tall, the entire defense can see you release it, and also see exactly where you're looking. You telegraph stuff more and it can make it easier on the defense.

I honestly think it's kind of funny. You can definately be too short to play QB, and you can definately be too tall to be a good QB. The ideal height is probably 6'2" to 6'5".

scutterhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":2cuxxamn said:
He's an alien! From another Galaxy far away where they press their babies between book pages like a butterfly to make them look like that!

LOL! You know what really cracks me up? The eye black! I bet his team mates snicker when he puts in on :p I can hear him now "I'm a grown ass man!"
More like "I'm going to GROW an ass, man" lol

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawks46":cbrcf0qk said:
Well, the guy is 6'7" and it's hard for white guys to not look awkward when we're that tall. White guys aren't supposed to be that tall ! :sarcasm_off:

Seriously though, there hasn't been that many QBs that tall in the NFL that have made it either. Probably pretty close to equal of how many 6' QBs have done well. Guys that tall generally don't move very well. Another thing Gruden told (I think it was Osweiler) was that when you're that tall, the entire defense can see you release it, and also see exactly where you're looking. You telegraph stuff more and it can make it easier on the defense.

I honestly think it's kind of funny. You can definately be too short to play QB, and you can definately be too tall to be a good QB. The ideal height is probably 6'2" to 6'5".
Russell Wilson has already proven that the ideal height is 5' 10 5/8'' :th2thumbs: