Bruce Irvin was a beast out there

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
So I take it BRUUUUUUUUUCE is the new LUUUUUUUUUKE (Wilson)?

Chuckwow

Reaction score
Really impressed with his motor. Lots of game left in him but he must not have been satisfied cuz at game's end he appeared to be wearing a long face.

~ a wink to M-Rob.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
Really happy Bruce Irvin is here! He has said that Seattle "feels like home"...I bet he is bringing his best effort every time, "right up to the whistle" and is also bringing a positive influence in the locker room. He knows the culture of the Pete Carol coached Seahawks and so probably brings an element of trust to the younger players.

He and other veterans are really bringing an attitude of toughness. Al Woods said in a press conference that it is about "kicking somebody's ass". On the offensive side, Geno and a talented young group are very professional in their attitude and conduct. Not many penaltys today. I also like the toughness that K9 is showing. He does not back down and is a really good blocker too.

This is the team mentality that the Seahawks are discovering about themselves... They are a well built team that is "tough" both personally and professionally. The playoffs are looking like a sure thing. What a great time to be a Seahawks fan!

nanomoz

Reaction score
He missed contain once on a slow screen to Saquon, but otherwise, the dude makes this team better and more aggressive. I love that he's here. He seems to be having an influence.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
Wonder what the plan will be when they can't elevate from practice squad anymore. They've got to be thinking he's going on the 53-Man.

Very good pickup.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
IMO, older, craftier bulked up Bruce looks more dominant than younger all speed Bruce as a pass rusher. It’s probably just recency bias but kind of makes you wonder about 2020, if KJ didn’t end his season, and if he could have been a difference maker vs the Rams in the Play-offs.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
I knew he would have an immediate impact. He still has quickness off the edge and he a good rotational/situational guy that can wreak havoc along with Harris and Uchenna. Hopefully Taylor’s injury isn’t bad