Bright side.

nwHawk

Reaction score
#3, I think. Rams are not doing us any favors. Really needed the Bears to win a couple of games.

Polk738

Reaction score
Looks like 4th as of now,- interestingly enough it looks like the Raiders almost played themselves out of the top 10 by winning today.
Capture

Last edited:
OP
OP
suppaball

suppaball

Reaction score
Pick was at 3. 2 was Carolina, panthers beat Donkos. Donkos had pick 3, is that not mean now Donkos hold pick 2?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Looks like 4th as of now,-if this team can get it together and beat the Rams next week then we can do ourselves a big favor- interestingly enough it looks like the Raiders almost played themselves out of the top 10 by winning today.
View attachment 55915
Wait, wouldn't us beating the Rams give the Lions a better draft pick?

Chevy

Reaction score
We could possibly get a generation pass rusher at pick #3.

chrispy

Reaction score
The other pick, Seahawks original pick, went from about 22 to about 16 with today's loss.... So...4th and 16 if season ended today.

Edge, DT immediate starters and an OC and ILB in round 2. This game looks different after the 23 draft.

4ever12

Reaction score
who cares, it's all BS and the NFL will help whoever they want to win. Remember SB XL? If anyone can justify the BS forward progress and myriad of other crap calls, please let me know. I no longer care about anything NFL. GARBAGE. I will not support this BS with my time, and especially not my money

GemCity

Reaction score
The other pick, Seahawks original pick, went from about 22 to about 16 with today's loss.... So...4th and 16 if season ended today.

Edge, DT immediate starters and an OC and ILB in round 2. This game looks different after the 23 draft.
^^This

BlueTalon

Reaction score
who cares, it's all BS and the NFL will help whoever they want to win. Remember SB XL? If anyone can justify the BS forward progress and myriad of other crap calls, please let me know. I no longer care about anything NFL. GARBAGE. I will not support this BS with my time, and especially not my money
Dude, of you're going to spam the forum, at least have the courtesy to type out individual posts in each thread. Cutting-&-pasting is too low-rent to take you even a little bit seriously.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
#3, I think. Rams are not doing us any favors. Really needed the Bears to win a couple of games.
Bears will be #2 or #3 and probably trading down to get more picks. I could hardly bear to watch the game today it was so bad.