Bill Barnwell - "it was a truly dismal officiating effort"

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect a Colts fan to understand physical DB play.

The Colts are not even in the same ball park as Seattle at this position, both in talent and understanding of the position itself.

It's not wonder when they see our DBs fighting with their WRs down field, they think it should be a flag every time. When that's just not the case.

Largent80

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":1p813zfq said:
the referees best game I've watched in a while

Obviously, if your team was on the receiving end of the same exact calls, you would be the same as us.

It's ok, we already know that we didn't punch you in the throat when we had you beaten and that is on us.

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
oh no we don't understand it. The patriots just were so physical against us that they made a new rule about it.... but no we don't know about physical db game

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":pkc5l3cy said:
oh no we don't understand it. The patriots just were so physical against us that they made a new rule about it.... but no we don't know about physical db game

Syntax must be a thing of the past.

ANYWAY.

If you actually knew the rules, the Physical play of our DBs would be a non-issue.

davidonmi

Reaction score
I used to have respect for Winter, but it was all blown out of the window on that 12 men in the huddle call, just inexplicable. Someone needs to learn how to count

Crizilla

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":3lw6q0n2 said:
coltsfan1405":3lw6q0n2 said:

Syntax must be a thing of the past.

ANYWAY.

If you actually knew the rules, the Physical play of our DBs would be a non-issue.

This. If it was against the rules, we could have been consistently called for it loooong ago. Indy has a bunch of cry baby wussies over there. The ref had absolutely no business calling PI on Tate, and thats just one example during the game.

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
okay well obviously im not gonna win but my team did and that's all that matters have a good day everyone hope we see you in SB so we can prove you guys wrong

TriCHawk

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":261pdhlm said:
okay well obviously im not gonna win but my team did and that's all that matters have a good day everyone hope we see you in SB so we can prove you guys wrong

Well congrats to your team on the win, enjoy it. Go beat the rest of the NFC pls. And yes, hopefully we'll meet again and under better circumstances.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":3hw3pol5 said:
Pretty sure pushing and grabbing while ball is in the air is considered PI so thanks but I know football maybe you dont
How am I supposed to believe you know football when you don't know how to use an apostrophe, or finish a sentence?

Also, you just proved you don't know anything about the rule because pushing and grabbing are separate things, grabbing's allowed if it doesn't "significantly hinder the progress of". Pushing is also allowed under some circumstances, by the way. Get what that means, junior? Here, read a post I wrote on it with a link to the official rulebook:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=73592

Largent80

Reaction score
Dude, you are now becoming a douche, why don't you take your new acquired attitude to the next forum you face?

RussellMania

Reaction score
I counted about 8 major screw ups that had they not happened would have allowed us to win the game. While there were some questionable calls, these big mistakes are why we lost the game. Super frustrating game to watch because you got the feeling that the Seahawks are a way better team than the Colts but they'd keep doing stuff like blow a coverage on a long pass on a 3rd down.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":3rcdercl said:
they should make a rule about sucking for the first overall pick in the draft. 2-14 right? I mean, yea right.

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
the defender cannot initiate contact that redirects, restricts, or impedes the receiver in any way. Thanks for the post. Proves my point. also didn't know I was in grammar school sorry

davidonmi

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":13s74oqd said:
the defender cannot initiate contact that redirects, restricts, or impedes the receiver in any way. Thanks for the post. Proves my point. also didn't know I was in grammar school sorry
I could post a picture of the non call on rice and it'll fit your definition exactly

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
coltsfan1405":13h1w0lx said:

Lol, read all of it, junior. There are caveats.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2s3mt6w7 said:
coltsfan1405":2s3mt6w7 said:

Lol, read all of it, junior. There are caveats.

What I find funny is, it's pretty obvious the part he copy and pasted from his google search. It doesn't read like an 8 year old typed it.

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
Obviously you all are still mad so i'll take my leave, thought you guys were better fans than this but guess not. Have a good day all

jdblack

Reaction score
Troll any fanbase and you'll get similar responses. Bye.