B.S.? SEATTLE -- The loudest stadium in America was silent.

jkitsune

Reaction score
ZornwasaleftY":1pj7igb8 said:
I heard someone on the radio, I think it was Mark 'Stink' Schlereth ripping on fans saying that the 'famous 12th man' fans weren't making any noise and all leaving early. It may not have been him but it was complete BS - why just make stuff up. Most of these media-idiots are so clueless.

This is how people generate interest and profile. I'd ignore it - all of the videos of the comeback show what we all know to be true: Seahawks chants and crowd noise immediately following Russell's last interception; the stands essentially packed throughout the end; a jammed celebration.

Ignore the noise. So to speak.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
I was there, and maybe it was just me, but that place was rockin in the 3rd qt. I could feel the players feed off the 12th Man going into the 4th.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I dunno, there is probably an element of truth to it. If you watch the latest '12th Fan View,' there were times when he said the crowd was quieter than normal.
That said, you know the media will blow that out of proportion. They basically want to set the stage incase their wishful thinking comes to fruition. The epic collapse of the Seahawks and12th man, which returns the East Coast to status qou and reurns Rodgers to his path toward becoming legendary.