Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Lions)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well for the 14 of you who will bother responding to this thread, here's my second to last fearless prediction to close out this brutal season. Let's hear yours. It can't possibly get worse than losing by 1 to the Bears when we had the game in the bag for 3.5 quarters. I'll go ahead and stay positive for craps and giggles and say the Seahawks give the 12s a little less poor taste in their mouth by closing out at home with a victory over the Lions. Probably a lot closer than it should ever deserve to be. Happy New Year 12s. May 2022 be a MUCH more enjoyable year for the Hawks.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Lions 20

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-6

9er4life

Reaction score
Lions able to contain KM aka RW 2.0, I thinks it going to be a long day for Hawk fans.

28-17 Lions

chris98251

Reaction score
This is a tough one, Lions playing for pride and the future, Seahawks players a mixed bag, some playing for a next contract, some preserving themselves to be healthy for another contract mostly due to uncertainty now around us. Pete and Staff Coaching for their Jobs I think. Lose the last one at home against the Lions what can you say to ownership ?

Not posting a score, but we lose once again when we should have won.

We play out the string and then watch one of the most interesting off seasons in years.

evergreen

Reaction score
Okay. I’ll bite. Not much confidence in here. Maybe we play a bit pissed off? We haven’t really gone off on anyone for a while. Still Russ is in such steep decline I don’t know. Plus when has Goff not owned us. But it’s a starter and not a back up looking their best. Hawks stomp them 37-10.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Let’s see, a team playing like hot garbage will be playing in the rain this Sunday.

Nothing to play for…. Check
QB is ho hum in the rain with a bad digit…. Check
2-5 at home this season…. Bummer

Hoff had been play very well (QBs 105+) before his COVID scratch last week. I think the Lions win the turnover battle, and the game is close but somewhat boring. Hawks underestimate the Lions and lose another.

Lions……….23
Seahawks …16

xray

Reaction score
Let's see...a lion vs a crippled bird . Leo's usually win in these things . Lions by a slim.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
https://www.fieldgulls.com/2021/12/31/2 ... boyle-2021

Jared Goff is doubtful, so Tim Boyle will probably play. For this reason primarily, I'm seeing 20-17 Hawks or a similarly small spread. Not enough to win if you're betting Hawks on the Vegas spread.

If Lions actually win this, it'll probably be both Pete and Russ' last home game for the Hawks, and Pete's forever.

evergreen

Reaction score
yeah they kind of went off on them. 31-7 at half time. we put a 50 burger on them and then victory formation on the goal line.