Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Giants)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Now 3-4 for the year and resolved to never again pick against my team.

Regardless, I believe the D is starting to feel they could just be starting to be good and that D builds upon the last two weeks of excellent play. They will be challenged by NYG’s running game but will have answers. They will make us happy if not wet on Sunday.

The O is playing steady ball and the G men are really not that great on D, but will keep it close, our running game will start slow but K-9 will eventually break another big run insuring a Hawks W.

27- 17 for the Seahawks.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Feeling really good about this team and this match up except for the bad weather. Geno lost to the Saints last year in bad weather and they ran all over us. I think we hold them off and this is a bit sloppy.

19- 13 Hawks

YTD 5-2

toffee

Reaction score
I think this one is going to be a high scoring game despite the weather. Can the Seahawks stop the giants running game? Thats the question in my mind... i dont know. Seems like they dont do very well against running QB's. Lets see if they can scheme up a way to stop Danials. This IMO is going to be the biggest test for the Hawks this season IMO. I'm torn on this one my gut says they drop this one but i put nothing past the Hawks D staff.

Hawks 30-28
Respectfully disagree, the biggest was that MNF and homecoming of Russell Wilson?

samwize77

Reaction score
As much as I am on the bandwagon, and love what this team is doing and where its going, I'm just not feelin it yet, or I simply love crow.......lol.....
Giants 24
Hawks 17

Go Hawks.....prove me wrong.....AGAIN!!!

eo620

Reaction score
This one's gonna be tight. DK is hampered, and Lockett is recovering as well. I see a ground and pound type game in the rain. Time for K9 to put on a show

Seahawks 22
Giants 20

evergreen

Reaction score
We’re young and fresh again. They are too. They will have to deal with a real crowd. We’re are ascending. We could go off on them. I don’t like the weather.
Hawks 24
Giants 17

Spohawks

Reaction score
Hawks will pick up 80-100 penalty yards.
A Seahawk TE will get 85+ yards.
140+ yards for Walker.

The Seahawks slap the giants around to the tune of
38 to 17.
4-3

FPD

Reaction score
If the Hawks can pull this one out, I think we actually have a shot at winning the division. I strongly believe this is a "prove it" game for the team as a whole. Unfortunately, I just see the Giants run game going bananas. While Geno & Co. will still most likely be efficient, it just won't be enough.

Giants - 34
Hawks - 27

morgulon1

Reaction score
Who cares what my record is...I suck .
Seattle is playing great ball and will continue to do so.

Seattle 24
G Men 12

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Turns out that Brian Daboll just might have been the brains behind the Bills recent rise. And he's Canadian.

Seahawks take two steps back this week in a low scoring....
Giants- 18
Seahawks- 9

Own The West

Reaction score
In a game reminiscent of the Bledsoe-led Apple Cup in the snow, Geno carves up the Giants D with our quick passing game while the Giants struggle to find their footing in the rain.

Seattle 34
Giants 13

nwHawk

Reaction score
This defense is grooving, and while DK and Lockett could be a big hit I think the only thing to expect is the unexpected. Get up, grind and keep the pressure up.

Seahawks 26
Giants…….13

Season 4-3

olyfan63

Reaction score
I'll go with...

Seahawks - 27
Giants - 20

Giants D has routinely stuffed Russell Wilson-led Seahawks offenses. This version of the Seattle O will cause them more problems. I see it being a grind-it-out type game, where Geno plays well, but more Pete-Ball (like AZ game) than Shane-Ball given weather conditions, and we get another long run from K9 in the 4th quarter.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
31-17 Seattle.

I think it'll be a tight first half and Seattle puts it away in the second half while K9 FEASTS with two big runs.