Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Cardinals)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Like last week, this week is another toss up 50/50 game. Our suddenly prolific offense is good for over 30 points a game, but our terrible defense is giving up over 30 so it becomes a wash. However, I am going to side with the Home Hawks this week in a divisional battle against another 2-3 team. Let Geno Cook and defense, tackle someone will ya!

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 34 - Cardinals 30

Aros' Fearless Record: 4-1

WarHawks

Reaction score
If the defense wasn't so porous, I think we get it done at home no problem. I need to see them improve before I'm on board. Going with my head on this one, not my heart. Cards 38-31.

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Yeah, this is a tough one to decide on. Division game, so probably a little lower scoring than the recent air raids. I'll go 27-24 SEA.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Like last week, this week is another toss up 50/50 game. Our suddenly prolific offense is good for over 30 points a game, but our terrible defense is giving up over 30 so it becomes a wash. However, I am going to side with the Home Hawks this week in a divisional battle against another 2-3 team. Let Geno Cook and defense, tackle someone will ya!

I concur.

But, please, I beg of you. Never say "Geno" and "Cook" in the same sentence ever again. ;) Please. No, seriously. ;) Well, if PC says it first, which from his former presser comments - he'd rather stick a fork in his eye than say "cook" in relation to anything. ;)

I think it's 50/50. I also think home and a redemption game is in order.

We got this. I haven't run the PA on average for both sides, but it's in the 'ballpark'.

I agree. Not that it matters ;)

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

And, oh yea - as an addition: Geno for Prez.

That's how it's done. Cook. Jeez. ;)

Chawker

Reaction score
The cards have had our number here in the past, but not this time.

Seahawks 24

Cards 23

Record 3-2

Last edited:

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Five weeks into the season and Murray currently has the lowest QB rating of his career. DHop is still out. RB1 is banged up. Chandler Jones is in Vegas.
Seahawks 38
Cardinals 27

Spohawks

Reaction score
I see this as a slam dunk game. AZ's offence just can't keep up with the Seahawk's offence.
Also calling for Walker's first 100 yard game.
AZ 24
Seahawks 42
2-3

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
My record is 2-3 and will match our team record for the duration as I can always see a way we could win. I said last week I thought we would rebound and we did, but only on offense, so we lost. I have to believe our defense will find a way to rebound and play better this week. Problem is it seems like we win at their place and they win at ours. That's a real drag. It would be a disaster for us to fall to 2-4. C'MON Hawks, it's go time!

toffee

Reaction score
According to PFF:

Overall:
Hawks #26
ardinals #30
Offsense:
Hawks #7
Cardinals #16
Defense:
Hawks #30
Cardinals #32
Special team:
Hawks #13
Cadinals #12

Both teams got lots of hole on defense, and both teams are being boosted by their QB plays.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
I think this is the week the D starts to turn.

My heart says Seahawks 72-0

My brain says Seahawks 34-28