Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Cardinals)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Needless to say it is do or die time for the 2021 Seattle Seahawks. In any other year it's already over, the fat lady had sung at 3-6. This year, they still have a shot but they have next to no margin of error left if the post season has any realm in reality. Split the remaining divisional games and win out the rest and there's still a chance we could sneak in at the 7th and final wild card slot.

Unbelievably, that scenario is still in play even if we lose again this Sunday to the Cardinals. (We would have to beat them in Arizona however). Murray said that he is close and thinks he is going to play Sunday. That will be a significant factor in a win or loss projection. However, even if Murray does play, you can't convince me he will be at 100% strength on that ankle. But a less-than 100% Murray can still be pretty lethal and injury aside, he's been on pace for an MVP year all season.

Our D has shown significant improvement as of late which is a great sign. Of course our O has been a crap fest lately and the only shot we have this Sunday is if Russ plays significantly better football. He doesn't have to be 4TD, 75% Russ to win, but he does need to be 2-3TD, no INTs, hovering around 70% Russ to win, and that includes a much more balanced attack where he is not needing to complete more than 22-25 passes or so.

Strangely, I am going with a win Sunday. I predicted we would lose in GB last Sunday simply because that is our personal Black Hole for whatever reason, regardless of roster or year. Sunday I think is the game we start fighting back and the O, while hardly "Back", will show signs of life again.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Cardinals 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 5-4

AubHawk71

Reaction score
Well, the 49ers beat the Rams, so hope springs eternal. Murray won't be able to run all of the place, and our D is Decent looking, so maybe the offense will show up for us this week.

SEA - 30
ARZ - 17

iigakusei

Reaction score
I don't think Kyler ends up playing.
The Seahawks have serious issues, and we lose to Colt McCoy again.
Seahawks 12 - Cardinals 17.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
I feel really confident about this one. Russ will get back on track. The defense will play well. We win this game.

nwHawk

Reaction score
I want to see it, but dang I can see this going sideways. I think the game will be close but I have zero faith in Russ to lead this offense. If he can’t spin it, he’s really limited because his anticipation is blah. Defense balls out again, but loses.

Cards 17
Hawks 7

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
If Murray plays-
Cards 24
Hawks 13

If Murray is out -
Hawks 17
Cards 13

jammerhawk

Reaction score
If there ever was must win game for the Hawks this one is it. The team won't respond

All things considered while I want to be positive thinking I think the Seahawks goose is cooked for this year and AZ will have Murray back and they will lay another home L on the Hawks. 23-13 AZ over SEA, the O continues to look awful, and the D is gassed by the end of the game.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Kyler game-time decision. Hopkins out.

This is one we SHOULD be able to steal.

17-14

LTH

Reaction score
Seattle is backed up against the wall. no doubt! I guess we are going to find out what kind of character this team actually has. I don't have any issues with the D. I mean they still have stuff to work out and they are still growing but I think they have turned the corner.

I just think that I would like to have a better understanding of what is REALLY happening between Russ and Carroll. I just don't think anyone really knows... its a guessing game.. I have to believe that although there probably are some issues between the two, the one thing they have in common is that they need to win... especially this week.

The leadership on this team will determine the out come of this game and I think when you back a motivated team that feels urgency with great leadership against the wall great things happen...

we still don't know how much Russ's finger is an issue, we still don't know if Russ has shaken off all the rust from not playing. So i'm unsure exactly what kind of game plan Carrol, Waldron and Russ will create... I would think its going to be run heavy being that AZ has a pretty good D front. that's my guess but again U just never know with this team.

Hawks 27-20

LTH

hawks85

Reaction score
If WIlson stays in the Pocket and plays QB maybe we'll win. If Wilson starts dropping back 50 yards and starts running around and playing backyard QB, it doesn't matter which cards are out, we will lose and lose bad. Wilson, stay in the god damn pocket and pick this defense apart.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Well I'm going to read this thread AFTER i post my prediction...

... Insert processing... wait for more processing...

I think we lose 17-20 regardless of who is their starting QB... I'ts going to be a HEART BREAKING GAME! We are going to lose our entire franchise direction with this heartbreaking loss. It's gonna come down to like a Richard Sherman like play to deny a winning touchdown except it's the opposing team winning!

And it might be a blessing in disguise. If we know the team will not make the playoffs maybe whoever is in charge of the franchise can also make the proper moves to rebuild this franchise.

I'm going to say if we lose this game Pete Carroll will resign...

John Schneider will stay with the team and Russell Wilson will very awkwardly leave.

So we will go into the off-season needing to hire a new head coach, a new Offensive Coordinator (Shane Waldron was never qualified to begin with!

For the record I don't think Pete NEEDS to resign, I think we have such a f'd up case of football it's not worth his time and effort anymore...

Wilson NEVER played well without Marshawn Lynch... I know that's debatable but in my opinion he used to be able to do dump off throws to Marshawn Lynch. He used to also be able to do scramble drills to Golden Tate and Doug Baldwin...

The way I remember Wilson in 2012-2014 was he had no hesitation to drop it off in a short pass to Marshawn Lynch. In fact that was a VERY important part of their game. He even threw some fade throws to Lynch... my point being Lynch was a very consistent effective RB option for Wilson...

Once we lost Lynch, Baldwin, Tate... we have sucked ever since... THAT'S A FACT. I THINK IT'S SUPER OBVIOUS WHY WE SUCK BUT GO AHEAD AND SPECULATE!!!

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1bmw6528 said:
If there ever was must win game for the Hawks this one is it. The team won't respond

All things considered while I want to be positive thinking I think the Seahawks goose is cooked for this year and AZ will have Murray back and they will lay another home L on the Hawks. 23-13 AZ over SEA, the O continues to look awful, and the D is gassed by the end of the game.
Nail>>>>>**head