Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs 49ers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The Raiders and Panthers are both games we should have won. The 49ers game this Thursday is a game we should lose.

Which is why I will not be surprised in the least if we win. Despite our glaring issues (no running game, no running defense), divisional games can often be a toss up. Both teams know each other better than any other team (outside the division), they tend to be close and physical games.

But who am I kidding? The 49ers are going to roll into town and run us over. Literally. We are one dimensional on offense and we can't stop the run to save our lives.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 16 - 49ers 24

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-5

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
After what we've seen the last 4 weeks from the Run Defense, I hate our chances in this game. Hope to be quite surprised and I'll be screaming my lungs out as always at my seats. But, that Niners defense, plus the addition of McCaffrey? Damn. That team is damn good. Yes, that hurt to say.

39er a holes 27
Hawks 13

olyfan63

Reaction score
Ouch. The 49ers are set up to batter the Hawks far worse than Tampa, Raiders, and Carolina. If Hawks can even keep the game competitive, I'll be happy. 49ers destroyed Tampa, who bullied us with their ground game. With no run game to speak of, Pete Carroll would really have to pull a rabbit out of a hat. The only way I see it being competitive is if Seattle gets defensive and/or special teams TDs or wins the Turnover battle by +2 or more.

31-13 Niners, sadly.

Chawker

Reaction score
Its going to a blow out, no..... I think it will be more of a mugging, dirty harry style.

Seahawks 10

9ers 38

9ers got a lot of biult up anger about the last few years. So we got that go'in for us.

7-6

Keyhawk

Reaction score
No Deebo Samuel. No Jimmy Garoppolo. If Ken Walker plays, Seahawks will win this one. If he doesn't play, then who knows.

Slick

Reaction score
I think we go down by 17, quickly pull within 10 and then it ends up 34-13 or something like that. I thought the Seahawks win 9 games this year after getting to six wins now that seems a lot more difficult. Nick Bosa will get a lot of sacks because he really hates melanin.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Meh, until the Hawks can stop the run every team will pound them into the field with their running game. Other teams proved they didn’t need to pass when they could control TOP and score pounding the rock. SF has one of the best running attacks in the league and it will overmatch our pathetic run D.

Worse still SF has a very capable D and can successfully get after the passer, and our as ever wounded limping running attack will get stuffed. This game won’t be fun to watch and even with their 3rd string QB they’ll lay a whooping on the Hawks.

I hate being so freaking negative and hope I’m wrong (I will happily eat crow if I’m wrong) but I suspect this beat down will be worse than the last embarrassment against the Digits.

Fortunately because SF will be mostly running the ball d controlling the clock the score won’t be that high

31- 13 for the visitors as the Seahawks have no answers to stop this weeks opponents running attack.

FPD

Reaction score
So, no matter what I seem to do lately, my predictions for the Hawks games have been bass-ackwards. So, here we go:

49ers - 37
Hawks - 13

😭

Hawk4lyfe

Reaction score
On paper there's no way we score more than 13... that being said, anything can happen. The whiners are a much better team this year 🤮

WmHBonney

Reaction score
CMC scares the crap out of me. The combo of their run game vs our pathetic run defense and our one-dimensional offense vs their top defense adds up to an ass whipping. I'll be happy if guys stay healthy I guess.
9ers 35
'Hawks 10

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Purdy or Johnson. Our defense and crowd noise noise will get to either one. Our offense will do enough.

Seahawks win.

Last edited: