Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs 49ers)

CouchLogic

Reaction score
This game will be over by halftime. Score will look closer than it actually was when Geno does his best to save face for the team during garbage time.

35-17, sadly the 'hawks get railroaded.

NJHawk

Reaction score
The end score will look like we put up a good fight but if you watch the game ( which a lot of people won't because Amazon is a pia to watch it on ) you'll see we get domintated again. We were exposed during the Tampa game and have not adjusted at all. I thought Tampa would't run much but they did the opposite, maybe we should try the same thing and just keep running it

renofox

Reaction score
Niners will score 7 times, probably 3td, 4fg.

Seahawks will score twice.

33-10

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
I suck at picking games. Everybody including me thinks the 9ers are going to blow out the Seahawks. So im going the other direction just because i can... i say the Hawks find there pass rush and get to the niners young QB Perty? The Hawks do just enough to slow down the niners run game. Ken Walker runs for 100 and Geno passes for 300 plus.

Hawks 24-23

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The end score will look like we put up a good fight but if you watch the game ( which a lot of people won't because Amazon is a pia to watch it on )

The game is on FOX 13 locally as well just as a FYI. I don't know if that's always the case when it's TNF even with Amazon having the rights but indeed the game is being broadcast on FOX in Western Washington (if not elsewhere) as well.

knownone

Reaction score
The Seahawks win 31-24.

This game has all of the hallmarks of an upset. The last stand at home in primetime against a banged-up division rival. Everything is contingent upon Geno getting off to a fast start and putting pressure on whoever the Niners start at QB.

jeremiah

Reaction score
I think the game will be close, as the Niners will overlook this game and mail it in. The Seahawks may even win if they can get ahead early.

Last edited:

Hawk4life

Reaction score
This is the glaring problem with Geno. He doesn't have the ability to find ways to win games, you get what you get. Geno's done one hell of a job but his ceiling, just isn't high enough. If we want to win super bowls, we need a QB that can win, particularly when we become 1 dimensional. Why?

The last starting RB that played in every game of a season - Marshawn Lynch, 2013.

94Smith

Reaction score
This is the glaring problem with Geno. He doesn't have the ability to find ways to win games, you get what you get. Geno's done one hell of a job but his ceiling, just isn't high enough. If we want to win super bowls, we need a QB that can win, particularly when we become 1 dimensional. Why?

The last starting RB that played in every game of a season - Marshawn Lynch, 2013.
I think you just need some backs that can pick up the pieces when the starters get dinged. DJ Dallas and Travis Homer? I know they are good on special teams but come on. They have not been capable the last few years when guys got injured, why do they still have positions on the team? The 49ers have always put a premium on running backs since Shanahan arrived. The Seahawks should do the same given that Pete wants to be a run first offense

94Smith

Reaction score
I think the game will be close, as the Niners will overlook this game and mail it in. The Seahawks may even win if they can get ahead early.
I don't think they will overlook it but travelling on a short week with some key defensive line rotation players out, Deebo out, Purdy dinged, and the road prime time game environment could sway the game in the Hawks favor

nwHawk

Reaction score
This could get ugly. We have no identity on defense and they know exactly what they are built to do.

49ers. 48
Seahawks. 17

Season 7-6

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I don't see a win. Though the Hawks will never shock me with any result because I've learned that anything is possible with a PC lead team.

49ers - 20
Hawks - 9