Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Green Bay)

Wartooth

Reaction score
Hawks - 31
Pack - 24
They can't stop the run, Hawks are going to run!
Defense gives Rogers a mauling to start the season!
Go Hawks!

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I see it Seattle---27, Green Bay---24

(Prior to the Sheldon Richardson trade I had it reversed with GB-27, SEA-24; that's how much I think this big trade will make a very positive difference!!!!!!!)

2_0_6

Reaction score
31-10 Hawks

Team rallies around Bennett and the ass beating tour of 2017 officially starts.

RTD 0-0

Hot take:

Our defense gets 5+ sacks

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Seahawks finally have the kind of team that can go into Green Bay and pull off the upset. Richardson makes a significant different getting pressure up the middle and collapsing those running lanes. Contrary to our grand poobah, I see Rodgers running for his life most of the night ... and having nowhere to go. Russell Wilson and crew find and exploit holes in that Packer Secondary.

I'm calling it ...

Seahawks 24
Packers 17

Edit to Add:

Though I'm officially predicting a fairly close one ... I'm getting a funny feeling about this game. I don't know about you guys, but the more that I look at this match-up ... and the more that I'm honestly evaluating these teams (the offenses and the defenses of both the Packers and the Seahawks) ... I get the funny feeling that this game may not end up being as close as many of us think. You know what kind of feeling I'm honestly having? I'm feeling basically the exact same way -- I'm experiencing virtually the same kind of pre-game hype (and experiencing the exact same feelings) ... as I had leading up to Super Bowl XLVIII. We were told the Broncos (the best offense in the history of the NFL) were going blow our doors off. We all know the result. It most likely means nothing -- just a funny feeling I'm getting about this game, that's all.

chris98251

Reaction score
Aaron get mad, real mad, we have structured the Defense to cover the TE and take it away, Cobb tries to work Griffin and Lane and Aaron gets Picked by Earl, Aaron is furious, O line can't run Block, can't stop the bull rush of Richardson and when they try to triple him Avril, Bass and Clark pound him several times.

Packers have a habit of starting slow anyway, we have something to remember in going back to Green Bay.

Seahawks 38
Packers 17

KPA

Reaction score
Other than Rogers, who does GB have that can tilt the field? Very winnable game at GB, as long as our offense keep the sticks moving with 3rd and manageable situations and the defense limits Rogers explosive playability. No Hail Mary passes please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Atradees

Reaction score
Isn't Green Bay starting two rookie dbs?
Yes.... the azz beating tour.
31 to 6 Seahawks...

Josea16

Reaction score
I said we would lose this game in the season record prediction thread but knowing Procise is 100% and Lockett and Rawls are full participants in practice has me thinking upset. Green Bay just doesn't have a defense that's more then above average and nobody is going to contain Sheldon Richardson, that guy wants to be PAID and he will be and hopefully it will be by us.

Seahawks 30
Green Bay 20

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
28-21 Hawks

My win loss record will match the Seahawks record, lol, cause' I will never pick against them(even if I think they might lose).