Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Cowboys)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We are all still trying to recover from the largest ass whoopin' we have taken at home in 20 years. Unfortunately the timing couldn't have been worse. The loss pretty much ends our hopes to win the division and host a playoff game. Ouch.

If I was to post this Fearless Prediction a couple of days ago, my butthurt self would talk about how the Seahawks don't stand a chance against the Cowboys, especially with them getting Zeke back. The team has folded up shop and ready for the offseason. Make plans Sunday that don't involve watching the game because it will be a waste of time and just put us all in a bad mood the day before Christmas.

But...

The Seahawks have NEVER been embarrassed like this before in the Pete Carroll Era. Russell Wilson is in jeopardy to miss the playoffs for the first time in his five year career. I have to believe these factors could most definitely tilt the seemingly inevitable outcome to something that resembles a competitive, dare I say, victory? We always talk about this team when their backs are against the wall...Well, this is truly playoff time. You lose any of these last two games and your playoff chances are done. There is true motivation here and I refuse to believe this team has quit.

Despite that embarrassing ass kicking last Sunday, I still won't count this team out as long as there is time left on the clock.

Sadly, I don't think it will be enough. While I think they will be much more competitive, and a victory would not shock me in the least, I'm afraid the playoff hopes end Sunday.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Cowboys 27

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-5

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
original poster":3z0k1d7v said:
Cowboys - 34
Seahawks - 21

You bet I'll be watching till the end, though.

I'll have Fifa ready for the end of the first quarter.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
We'll know by game time whether the Falcons and/or Lions lost earlier in the day. If at least one of them loses, expect an extra motivated, desperate team. I think the Cowboys defense matches up well with us but not as well as the Rams or Jags

I say we win, 24-17. But with Aaron Rodgers on IR, it won't matter because Lions win out and we'll miss the playoffs

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I just hope to see the Hawks put up a fight (football-wise, not the in-game bad sportsmanship fighting) the next two games. Show that they won't give up and pout just because things aren't going well. Play for pride and show that they do have a ton of talent. With that said, I expect Ezekiel Elliot is licking his chops. We're going to see a lot of that SERIOUSLY stupid "feed me" motion he does.

Cowboys 34
Seahawks 27

My Record to Date: 10-4

2_0_6

Reaction score
Going to see a lot of this confused "what just happened" look from Pete on Sunday.

Cowboys: 34
Hawks: 17

Zeke wins his bet with Dickerson and rushes for 200+

SUtCTB5

johnnyfever

Reaction score
I predict the blind homers are going to lose their mind after reading this thread.

As far as what Seahawks team will show up I have no clue.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Hate to admit it but I still can't figure out if I want them to win or get blown out so that changes might be made.
Seahawks 17
Cowboys 28

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Healthy Wagner makes a difference.

Seahawks 27
Cowboys 23

YTD: 8-6

AubHawk71

Reaction score
They will win just to prolong the agony of missing the playoffs, a virus that must've drifted over from Safeco Field.

SEA = 24
DAL = 17

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Cowboys - 32
Seahawks - 17

Cowboys beat up on us as the players go through the motions and look unmotivated. This is the game that will reinforce that Pete has lost the team.

RussB

Reaction score
Cowboys run game with a hungry zeke will be too much and dak will also have a good game. Cowboys defense also will do a decent job on wilson and will sack him multiple times.

Cowboys 31
Seahawks 17

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
"Road Warrior" the Seahawks have not proven to be this year. Haven't they lost half of their Road games?

Hawks 17 Boys 24

adeltaY

Reaction score
Wow almost no one picking us to win? Imma be at this game rooting hard.

Seahawks 35 Cowboys 33

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Demolition in Dallas coming. Elliott to run for 175

Seattle 24 (21 points in 2nd half garbage time)
Dallas 38

RTD 8-6

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
*allas 45
Hawks 6

A garbage time TD and Walsh misses the XP.

I hate that team and it’s fanbase with the heat of 1000 white hot suns, so it kills me to predict that.

I don’t think *allas is that good but missing 5 all pros on defense and Bobby playing on one leg it’s going to get ugly real fast.
The woman beater might go for 200 yards.

If I’m Jerruh’s kids I wouldn’t throw a pass all day, remove your weak link (Dak) from the equation as Seattle can’t stop the run because of the injuries.

Our dipshit OC will make a crappy *allas defense look good, because well, he’s a dipshit thats crappy at his job.
Expect more of the same. A crappy game plan, piss poor predicable playcalling that includes many failed bubble screens and 3rd and 20 draw plays. Expect another scoreless 1st half.

Also no O-line holds like *allas does. So expect them to get away with murder holdingwise.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":sjyqpov0 said:
We are all still trying to recover from the largest ass whoopin' we have taken at home in 20 years. Unfortunately the timing couldn't have been worse. The loss pretty much ends our hopes to win the division and host a playoff game. Ouch.

If I was to post this Fearless Prediction a couple of days ago, my butthurt self would talk about how the Seahawks don't stand a chance against the Cowboys, especially with them getting Zeke back. The team has folded up shop and ready for the offseason. Make plans Sunday that don't involve watching the game because it will be a waste of time and just put us all in a bad mood the day before Christmas.

But...

The Seahawks have NEVER been embarrassed like this before in the Pete Carroll Era. Russell Wilson is in jeopardy to miss the playoffs for the first time in his five year career. I have to believe these factors could most definitely tilt the seemingly inevitable outcome to something that resembles a competitive, dare I say, victory? We always talk about this team when their backs are against the wall...Well, this is truly playoff time. You lose any of these last two games and your playoff chances are done. There is true motivation here and I refuse to believe this team has quit.

Despite that embarrassing ass kicking last Sunday, I still won't count this team out as long as there is time left on the clock.

Sadly, I don't think it will be enough. While I think they will be much more competitive, and a victory would not shock me in the least, I'm afraid the playoff hopes end Sunday.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Cowboys 27

Aros' Fearless Record: 9-5

Cowboys 31

Hawks 17