Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Rams)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The 6-3 Seahawks can at times inspire confidence and authority. At other times, not so much. 3rd downs and Red Zone Efficiency remains our primary bugaboo this year. Still, both Offense and Defense are Top 10. Despite the embarrassing beat down the Ravens laid on us two weeks ago, there are signs of improvement, especially on defense since that wacky, terrible second half in Week 1 against the Rams.

Stafford looks like he will be playing but I doubt that thumb is 100%. That can be helpful this Sunday. Stafford will also be facing a much improved, cohesive defense since Week 1. Perhaps the most important factor is I will be in attendance with my daughter, celebrating her 18th birthday so I reject any reality where the Seahawks don't walk out of SoFi victorious Sunday afternoon.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 24 - Rams 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 5-4

Weadoption

Reaction score
this matchup is mind boggling hard to predict. I think the Rams are due for a big win at home after 2 road losses and getting 3 key players back.
therefore,
42 Hawks
17 Rams

Slick

Reaction score
Ugh. Crap. Rams. Now that Stafford is playing they're gonna scheme/score like crazy.

Seahawks - 33
Rams - 30

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I truly feel like the Hawks will win this game, but dang it there's that McVay factor again. He has made a career of making Carroll look silly. Stafford has a bad thumb, but we all know what happened the last time he played us with a sore thumb. Rams getting players back? Yikes. Still though,,,,

Hawks - 23
Rams - 22

Reactions: LTH

WarHawks

Reaction score
I think we lay a big egg, so probably 31-13 Hawks.

94Smith

Reaction score
Great record. How does it compare to your YTD record on predicting your favorite team? I'm not being an ass btw just curious.
I can’t pick the 49ers to save my life. I always fear the worst

xray

Reaction score
Hopefully I'm wrong ; but Stafford , Kupp and Nacua could put on a clinic . Rams win a tight one .