Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread ( Seahawks @ Cardinals)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Game doesn't scare me at all. The defensive dominance continues

Seahawks 23
Cardinals 3

Slick

Reaction score
Seahawks 20
Cardinals 10

Same themes as many posters... First half will be a maddening crap-fest and we will be down 10-0 or 7-3. It will suck. Second half will be awesome.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I’m getting’ really friggin’ tired of predicting blow-outs against teams we should/could and the Hawks not delivering for me.
Here we go again, a team that has no business on the grid with us, now, in our current zone of play.

Russell shines on Sunday night, 3 TD’s, add Lynch for another… defense smothers the QB and dominates the line, we hold the ball for 40 plus minutes and come out on top a whopping….

Hawks - 38
Redheaded tweety-birds - 3

StoneCold

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":5xiryajf said:
Seahawks 13
Cardinals 6

2014 Record to Date: 10-4

I like this score, but will up the AZ total by 3.

This is going to be a scary game. I can tell because I'm Skeered.

13-9 Hawks.

SC

chris98251

Reaction score
Thinking that the Cards defense is going to be going for every pick and strip available, Arians has them beleiveing they can win against the world. Were going to need to come out fast to put them on their heels, something we don't do normally. I think the Cards defense gets a score as well as ours.

We win but it will be ugly.

Seahawks 17

Cards 10

Largent80

Reaction score
What else do you need to see?.......from Rolling Stone

When Wilson refers to "the office," he's talking about the Virginia Mason Athletic Center, Seattle's training facility in Renton, Washington. Most days, Wilson is there before 6 a.m., watching game film and working out, and he won't leave until late at night. Hours after beating the 49ers, Wilson was already back at the VMAC, preparing himself for Sunday's game against the Arizona Cardinals, which will determine the leader in the NFC West.

"I was there that same night," Wilson says. "You just are able to look back at that game, study the game we just played, take notes on it."

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I have a bad feeling about this. I think our offense is going to be pretty much non-existant.

Seattle Seahawks 9
Arizona Cardinals 13

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
What is the record for most sacks given up in a win? I would imagine that record is about to be broken. Literally the one thing that needs to happen to ensure a Seahawks victory is the O line needs to just turn in a decent, professional NFL player level performance in this game. They don't have to be perfect, they have to not be absolutely godawful. If they are just DECENT, it should be a very easy win for the Hawks.

Unfortunately, I don't think they are up to the task. If the over/under on sacks was 7, I'm taking the over. The O line is going to look like the JV squad out there, and it will be a miracle if the Hawks can sustain drives. There will be SO MANY negative plays. It will be hard to watch.

But still, I think the Cards offense will look even worse. The Hawks D is going to shut em up and shut em down. They will create some short fields. And in the end, I think the offense will do just enough to squeak by with an ugly, maddening, hard fought win.

Hawks 10

Cards 6