Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Rams)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Two back-to-back victories these past two weeks is a nice change of pace from the losing streak we haven't been accustomed to in recent years. Now that Wilson clearly is healing up and back to his old self and the defense continues to make strides (despite the slow start to the first half last week), the Seahawks officially are becoming "that team". No, not the one making the playoffs (although it's not out of the realm of possibility, rather unlikely), the one that plays spoiler, and the team nobody wants to face at the end of the year.

The Rams were impressive with their win over the Cardinals. Even with their COVID status, I still think the Seahawks slim playoff hopes are dashed this Sunday in LA. Rams just have our number, regardless of any recent uptick in the Hawks performance as of late. I will be pleasantly pleased if they can keep their life support post season hopes alive by beating the Rams but I am not expecting it.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Rams 28

Aros' Fearless Record: 8-5

LTH

Reaction score
I remember when I was a kid...I would say 5th grade. I remember ABC sports and Jim McKay the beginning of the show where they said "THE THRILL OF VICTORY AND THE AGONY OF DEFEAT."

This I have NEVER forgotten because it's the essence of WHY we watch football or sports in general. I have watched sports my whole life and I have experienced some of the most amazing story lines, some of the most amazing games and astonishing plays that I will never forget EVER. It's what has shaped my understanding of what is possible in the world in which we live! :snack:

I'm a romanticist, not an optimist...I live for the moment in time that achieves greatness and the exceptionality of what is thought NOT to be possible to be accomplished in a way that exploits emotion to the fullest.

This is the season, right here. Rams vs the Hawks in LA. For me this is the Super Bowl. This game defines the entire season which has been a hard-fought battle through such extreme adversity of which most teams could not survive.

Most are going to pick the Rams because people seem to go along with other people and that's fine.

I am going with the Hawks because I believe this team has AMAZING character and belief within its soul that they can accomplish the impossible.

Hawks 38- Rams 34 in one of the most epic games the NFL has ever seen...

LTH

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Rams beat Seattle practically all the time and this will be no different.

Rams - 27
Hawks - 23

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
This was my 1 loss left for hawks this reg season.

Rams 31

Hawks 20

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Russ takes over when it matters, huge win on Sunday. Confidence level not exactly high, but I think they get it done.
Been a strange 2021 season to say the least, beating the Rams on the road would be strange too :mrgreen

Hawks 24-20

nwHawk

Reaction score
I can see this game go one of two ways, but I think the Hawks dominate this game but the game will end up closer than expected. Hawks intercept Stafford twice and pull out the victory.

Hawks 23
Rams. 17

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Against the Rams?

Run the ball. Run the ball. Run the ball. Run the ball.

Pass the ball.

Run the ball. Run the ball. Run the ball.

I have hope ;)

The hawks are pissed off enough - I wouldn't put it past them. It's either gonna be a blowout or a squeaker. I don't see an in between.

I'm calling it a squeaker. Hawks win by 1 or 2 - at the last second, again. If they run the ball. ;)

Wish this game was at home -

Go Hawks!

:0190l:

xray

Reaction score
Both offenses are clicking right now . Should be close with the home team advantage . Rams .

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
xray":2hgeo5fi said:
Both offenses are clicking right now . Should be close with the home team advantage . Rams .

Reluctantly kinda agree.

Still. Run the ball, and go hawks. ;)

LTH

Reaction score
25 Rams on the covid list? I don't think this game should be played...

LTH

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Penny releases some pent up anger, goes for 120 and 2 TDs

30-20, Seahawks