Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Rams)

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Last year for the game in LA I knew without a doubt that we were going to beat Seattle down.

This year is scary. Even though you guys would probably freak out over losing two in a row, the reality is, with a loss you'd still be tied for the division lead with 4 easy wins left - 5 if the Niners just keep everyone sidelined all year. This is house money for Seattle and I hate that.

On the flip side we would still have TB, AZ twice, at Seattle, Belichick, and SF on a short week when they have a bye before (and Shanahan owns McVay).

I still think we would make the playoffs thanks to the tiebreaker over Chicago, but a loss Sunday and we have no shot at the division.

I'm officially going to say 31-26 Rams but I don't feel great about it

Slick

Reaction score
Aros":3du3h3kq said:
The one piece of good news in this thread is that when we collectively assume the Seahawks are going to lose is when they end up proving us all wrong and winning. GO HAWKS!

This is true but I think we really are predicting and the team needs a "bottom falling out" loss to spur some movement in the player ranks. Coaches will not change mid-season but I predict some surprising benchings happening this season.

LTH

Reaction score
I think the Seahawks roll over the Rams... 38-20 Hawks

uniform

Reaction score
If the Seahawks are destined to win then they are going to win. God and the players themselves determine what will happen. I have the firm belief that this is our (or rather the Hawks year. I'm just a 12th man) year. We are going to win the Superbowl. We need prayer and some luck with teams like LA but we are going to win the Superbowl, mark my words.

zchurch74

Reaction score
41-27 Rams. Total blowout. KNJ is let go on Monday.

Russ sacked 8 times and throws 2 more picks.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
uniform":5a813lk0 said:
If the Seahawks are destined to win then they are going to win. God and the players themselves determine what will happen. I have the firm belief that this is our (or rather the Hawks year. I'm just a 12th man) year. We are going to win the Superbowl. We need prayer and some luck with teams like LA but we are going to win the Superbowl, mark my words.
Barf....

Cyrus12

Reaction score
since everyone is betting against them and my ytd sucks I will go a win for the birds over the sheep. Like the rams fan above I dont feel great about it but hoping Goff has a Goff game as usual and Aaron Donald has diarrhea the night before. 38-34 Hawks ytd 5-3

kf3339

Reaction score
uniform":338lhl5n said:

Nice thought, but God doesn't pick sides in a football game. They're believers on all teams.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
This is not a must win game but if Russ wants to keep his MVP hopes alive he needs a great showing here. I think our D rallies and looks at least formitible after all the negative press they received this week. Looking fo rbig days from Bobby and Jamal.

Hawks squeek this one out 34-33

YTD 6-2

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Rams are going to rip this defense to shreds.

They have averaged 33+ the last 5 games against us. They get that easily.

McVay owns this D.

Pocic likely out? A back-up center vs Aaron Donald...ugh. Carson probably still out, too - just too many missing pieces.

Rams 38
Seahawks 27

RCATES

Reaction score
This week will be the one that brings the "glass half full crowd" back to reality. A soft opening schedule gave all of us false hope. Make no mistake about it. This team is not a contender.

Rams win 38-20.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
RCATES":2e9n5d0g said:
This week will be the one that brings the "glass half full crowd" back to reality. A soft opening schedule gave all of us false hope. Make no mistake about it. This team is not a contender.

Rams win 38-20.
Thats a bold statement!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Same prediction this week.
Seattle 24
Other guys 20

My record same as the Hawks.

W

Welshers

Tough game. Brutal game. We are crippled with injuries. But I cannot pick against my Seattle Seahawks in this key divisional match up. Russ has been historically great coming off a loss and he does it again tomorrow. Snacks, Dunlap, and Adams all step up to help our injured D outperform expectations.

Seattle Seahawks 42
St Luis 38

Chawker

Reaction score
Aros, Its Saturday night you still have time to change your mind ! Don't pick against our boys in a divisional rival, its just not right man. What happen to "I believe " please don't pick against our boys in their hour of need. Have faith in them, I know we are playing in L.A. , but they can pull it off, trust me.

Having you pick against them just isn't right man, you will regret it for the rest of the year. Not Russ, DK, Lockett, Bobby, KJ , Reed, Ford and the rest.

All I'm asking is just think about it, Godfather.

Cheers Chawker :141847_bnono: