Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Rams)

ducks41468

Reaction score
Rams 91
Seahawks 68

Goff completes all 62 of his passes for 845 yards and 13 TD's

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Chawker":2dad6th8 said:
Aros, Its Saturday night you still have time to change your mind ! Don't pick against our boys in a divisional rival, its just not right man. What happen to "I believe " please don't pick against our boys in their hour of need. Have faith in them, I know we are playing in L.A. , but they can pull it off, trust me.

Having you pick against them just isn't right man, you will regret it for the rest of the year. Not Russ, DK, Lockett, Bobby, KJ , Reed, Ford and the rest.

All I'm asking is just think about it, Godfather.

Ah Chawker my old friend, I would love to do nothing more but change my prediction. But to be fair to the integrity of this "Fearless" prediction thread, I have to go with how I feel whether I like it or not. And I do not like it one bit.

What I am praying for is for MY record to be 6-3 tomorrow afternoon. I would love nothing more. I just can't get past our #32 ranked defense and how easily McVay can pick us apart in the passing game, especially with 2 weeks to prepare. Plus the injuries. It stretches the imagination that we can pull this off, even with Russ and the #1 offense. Unfortunately having the worst D in the league counterbalances the best offense in the league. Sigh.

I fell ya brother! May they prove me wrong!

Chawker

Reaction score
Aros":19lwwpjw said:
Chawker":19lwwpjw said:
Aros, Its Saturday night you still have time to change your mind ! Don't pick against our boys in a divisional rival, its just not right man. What happen to "I believe " please don't pick against our boys in their hour of need. Have faith in them, I know we are playing in L.A. , but they can pull it off, trust me.

Having you pick against them just isn't right man, you will regret it for the rest of the year. Not Russ, DK, Lockett, Bobby, KJ , Reed, Ford and the rest.

All I'm asking is just think about it, Godfather.

Ah Chawker my old friend, I would love to do nothing more but change my prediction. But to be fair to the integrity of this "Fearless" prediction thread, I have to go with how I feel whether I like it or not. And I do not like it one bit.

What I am praying for is for MY record to be 6-3 tomorrow afternoon. I would love nothing more. I just can't get past our #32 ranked defense and how easily McVay can pick us apart in the passing game, especially with 2 weeks to prepare. Plus the injuries. It stretches the imagination that we can pull this off, even with Russ and the #1 offense. Unfortunately having the worst D in the league counterbalances the best offense in the league. Sigh.

I fell ya brother! May they prove me wrong!

Fair enough, I know your soul has green and blue blood. Best of luck to you my friend.

Cheers :229031_cheers:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Ramfan128":2im0e5ku said:
Last year for the game in LA I knew without a doubt that we were going to beat Seattle down.

This year is scary. Even though you guys would probably freak out over losing two in a row, the reality is, with a loss you'd still be tied for the division lead with 4 easy wins left - 5 if the Niners just keep everyone sidelined all year. This is house money for Seattle and I hate that.

On the flip side we would still have TB, AZ twice, at Seattle, Belichick, and SF on a short week when they have a bye before (and Shanahan owns McVay).

I still think we would make the playoffs thanks to the tiebreaker over Chicago, but a loss Sunday and we have no shot at the division.

I'm officially going to say 31-26 Rams but I don't feel great about it

Hey Ramfan you are the closest prediction. If you would like some Seahawks.net stickers PM me your mailing address.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
23 points total. Final 7 possessions for the Rams resulted in 6 points, total.
But yeah, they're gonna' score 50.
They made the plays and deserved to win the game. But the Hawks clearly had their chances in that game.

RCATES

Reaction score
RCATES":3bgyl96p said:
This week will be the one that brings the "glass half full crowd" back to reality. A soft opening schedule gave all of us false hope. Make no mistake about it. This team is not a contender.

Rams win 38-20.

Certainly felt like we lost by 18.

Latest posts