Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Rams)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Russell Wilson still leads the NFL in best record coming off a loss. That may help turn the tide this Sunday but the Seahawks have dropped 4 of their last 5 against the Rams. There's just something about them that seems to have our number more often than not. I do expect a rebound from that terrible performance in Buffalo. Don't expect Russ to turn the ball over 4 times, nor do I think the defense will look that putrid. The team will overall play better and that will keep it close but unfortunately I see another loss looming.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 34 - Rams 38

Aros' Fearless Record: 6-2

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Geez, over 30 views and not a single prediction yet? Pick it up boys! What say ye? ;)

FPD

Reaction score
Aros":3hictlsp said:
Geez, over 30 views and not a single prediction yet? Pick it up boys! What say ye? ;)

You're not gonna like it.

Rams - 38
Hawks - 31

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Sadly that sounds about right. Hope we are both wrong.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Crap this is gonna be a depressing Prediction Thread this week. :34853_doh:

Uncle Rico

Reaction score
Since no one else wants to, I will attempt to be the ray of sunshine.

Seahawks 35
Rams 21

iigakusei

Reaction score
After watching the press conferences today, I think we hit rock bottom this week.
Seahawks 27 Rams 45

James in PA

Reaction score
If we were playing just about any other team, I’d give us a win coming off a loss. But it’s the Rams. I dread this matchup every time. Cupp will have 200 receiving yards. Donald will be up in Russ’ mug all day.

Rams 40
Hawks 35

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FPD

Reaction score
MatadorXXX":3epp93qw said:
Since no one else wants to, I will attempt to be the ray of sunshine.

Seahawks 35
Rams 21

:greetingsearthling: Welcome to .NET!

Aros":3epp93qw said:
Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 34 - Rams 38

I just realized how close we predicted. I honestly thought you picked the Hawks to win. Man I hope MatadorXXX is right and we're wrong!

Chawker

Reaction score
How fresh are the Rams legs ? After all, running up and the field takes a great deal of energy.

Seahawks 36 (PC+gum-JR X 1hDecaf+danger+ousxbwag=54&12xh2o)=BIGNOISE

The Lambs 34 1/2 + (.05- 50$) x piss & cow flop=(ref factor) no time left on the clock. In your face !!! The Rams suck!

My record 5-3

Anything could happen, scoring alot points will happen. No faith in our defense. But I can't ever pick against a divisional foe.So, FOE YOU L,A.

Or do like the dems did, kick extra point after the game until we've won.

Cheers Chawker, GO SEAHAWKS :0190l:

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
41-38 Rams

Same story Defense looks confused. Russell can't bail them out.

Goff throws for 600 yards and Pete will say he thought they would run more.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
I believe that the Hawks will "buck up" and stiffen their Defense limiting the Rams scoring by getting three Turnovers.

Hawks 35 Rams 28

uniform

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1oabajek said:
I believe that the Hawks will "buck up" and stiffen their Defense limiting the Rams scoring by getting three Turnovers.

Hawks 35 Rams 28

When are we going to see Josh Gordon AKN as flash Gordon. We are giving up 8 million a year. I know that at 6' 4" he can really help DK out. Gordon has a very good 40 time as well as being a big tough possession every down receiver.

If we make the necessary changes to our offense using a mix of Carson on 1st and 2nd down. Then more of players like Gordon, if he's ready. More screens , play action with Wilson keeping the ball rolling out scrambling. away from Donald , tire Donald out scrambling. We have a better 2nd , 3rd string of players. If Gordon plays we will win. Our pass rush is better than the Ram pass rush. If Wilson can just run around and tire out Donald. I have confidence in Brown, Posic besides good play from the Centers we've been using . Rotation of players is very important there.

Then it's just about some things going right with the defense , plus having the best secondary playing. Better than the last game. I see us winning a close one.

Los Angeles 31 Seattle 35

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I don't do predictions/ Seems to be bad luck for me. But I will take the blame for the loss last week as I got so busy with other things I forgot to clean the stalls in my barn Sunday. That resulted in turds everywhere, including on the football field. So for what it's worth I won't make that mistake again.
Go Hawks! 7-2

kf3339

Reaction score
As much as I hate to say we're going on a mini losing streak now. We're 8 games in and still look like s&$t on defense. Now RW is making mistakes trying to make up for it.

Rams 37
Hawks 24

At least I can watch at home and drink in solitude.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The one piece of good news in this thread is that when we collectively assume the Seahawks are going to lose is when they end up proving us all wrong and winning. GO HAWKS!

kf3339

Reaction score
Aros":84qr4nh2 said:
The one piece of good news in this thread is that when we collectively assume the Seahawks are going to lose is when they end up proving us all wrong and winning. GO HAWKS!

If that is the case then will gladly pick us to lose all future games. That's if it means we end up winning them all and hoist the SB Trophy! :irishdrinkers: