Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Cardinals)

Slick

Reaction score
Seahawks 23
Cardinals 13

No face is more punch-able in the NFL than Cryler Murray especially after things don't go his way for a drive or two. If the Seahawks lose it's because Hopkins goes HAM on our pass defense.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I am having a hard time with this one. The Hawks are rolling, sometimes it's hard to not get a little overconfident and just maybe look past an opponent. With a big trip to Germany and a match up vs Brady coming up and seemingly easy wins the last 3 games. I hope we don't let this be a trap game. I also think this is the Cardinals last chance to stay in the hunt so they arw not going down without a fight.

Rooting for a sweep, predicting a tough loss

Cards 23-21

YTD 6-2

nwHawk

Reaction score
This game feels like a trap. Hawks are riding high and playing excellent football. Klingsbury is on the hot seat and Cards are desperate for a win. That’s a good test for this young Hawks group.

Having Austin Blythe back will be good, but Marquise Goodwin is out. I think both teams will grind to start and the second half could get interesting. Look for Brooks to have a stand out game. Dude is starting to take a big leadership role on this team. We are watching him turn the corner. Lookout.

Hawks…..27
Cards…….17

Season record: 5-3

morgulon1

Reaction score
This team is really coming together defensively and with a mistake free special teams I don't see any reason we lose to Phoenix.
The part of this that gives me pause is that they're desperate and this is a division game. Weird things happen.
I've been wrong so many weeks I quit
Keeping score.

Here's the Jedi mind trick....

Seattle 17
Phoenix 20

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
I wanna continue picking the opposite i want to happen. I want this to happen.

Hawks 27 to 20

Jegpeg

Reaction score
In the NFL anything can happen especially in a divisional game, while I make us favorites I wouldn't be surprised if the lost. Agree likely to be a defensive game so I will go for a low scoring close win.
Hawks 23
Cards 20

audioeffects

Reaction score
Seahawks are more functional from play callers to executors than they have been in years. The Cardinals are dysfunctional, esp. between HC to QB. Lockett continues to flourish in the big toaster and so do our TEs and DBs. 24 - 17 Hawks.

RiverDog

Reaction score
The Cards are a mess right now. I watched bits and pieces of their game vs. the Vikings last week, and their offense is completely out of sync. Even given the fact that they're playing at home...and they have one of the worst HFA's in the league...I can't see us being an underdog. That doesn't mean that I'm certain that we'll win as this season has been so whacky that nothing would surprise me, but given that we beat them by two scores at home and about the only significant aspect that has changed is that they've got Hopkins back, I can't see how they're considered favorites.