Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Cardinals)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Man we've had some weird games in that building. And one devastating game we will take to our graves. You can argue that the Cardinals are the better team overall this year but they have been losing their share of games as of late. Far from invincible and I think the Seahawks got a boost of confidence coming into this game even if it was "just the Lions". I like the Seahawks to go out with a victory against a divisional opponent. Go into the offseason with a better - not bitter - taste in their mouths. A lot of uncertainty lies ahead but one thing nobody can argue is that this team never quits under Pete Carroll.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 31 - Cardinals 28 (OT)

Aros' Fearless Record: 10-6

nutluck

Reaction score
I want the hawks to win I really do, with the nfcw title on the line I think the Cards will just play harder and pull out a win. 27-24 cards

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Sweet sell on Aros part, but I have no confidence our play vs Detroit will translate to Zona's talent level. We're going to be missing some really important pieces from our collection of talent. While hopeful I can't see us winning it. 17-31.

chris98251

Reaction score
I think the Cards if possible, would love to see Pete and Wilson moved on, we have been a obstacle for them, beating us soundly may make that happen and make their trip in the future easier.

Cards 38 Seahawks 17

Seahawks will be too confident off their win and take a while to get going with the Cards attacking us hard the first half, we get points the second half but too little to late.

toffee

Reaction score
This is the time, this is the game, Russell will show the league who is the best mobile QB and why he deserves to be the top paying QB in 2022. After this game, all of Russell's struggle in 2022 would be forgotten.

Hawks 35
Cardinals 28

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hawks take it 24-20. And we wonder where the hell this was all year :mrgreen:

And even if they do win, people will downplay it and/or make excuses for the Cards. Par for the course after every Hawks win.

xray

Reaction score
AZ will be trying to win the division . The Hawks will be enjoying the 72 degree weather . I'm gonna take a wild guess and pick AZ . :D

Blindside

Reaction score
Been out of touch with this forum lately. Good to see our Seahawk Forum still active.

Great to see Rashaad Penny doing well. Haven't seen him play with this streak at all. Hopefully can end the season strong!

Go Hawks! Go RW3! Go Defense!

Not so much a prediction as to what I want the score to be. Here goes! 24 Seahawks - 21 Cardinals.

nwHawk

Reaction score
This Seahawks team is riding a high after a much needed offensive explosion. Cards had a rough stretch of games, but some of that was without their stud center Rodney Hudson. Last week they beat the Cowboys in Dallas.

If Seahawks are going to win they need to make this a low scoring type of game. If this is a fast break style game the Hawks will lose. At one point the Cards we’re the best 3rd down defense in the NFL, an area that Seattle struggles.

I’m hoping the run game surge continues and that somehow Hawks upset the Turds! AZ has been stout against the run, especially the past three games. Sadly…

AZ - 26
Hawks - 17

keasley45

Reaction score
Hmm.

Well, we got fat off of a defense last week that ranks 23rd and 27th pass / rush on defense.

Zona ranks 8th and 10th.

I honestly am hoping for a good game where each team brings its best, so we can see how we perform against a top 10 defense. Over the season, we haven't faired well. But I'm hoping for a good test more than I am a win so that we can see whether our offense has improved.

What I'd like to see... 31-23 Hawks.

What I think is going to happen... 27 - 17 Zona

In either scenario, I expect there to be a lot of fans upset with how much we run today... with less success than last week.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Always fun to go back and look the predictions after the fact.

Thanks for always doing this :irishdrinkers:
side note: Personal Growth, I didn't take a shot at everyone who picked against the Hawks. Maybe there's hope for me after all 8)