Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Bucs @ Seahawks)

Chawker

Reaction score
Another win for the mighty Seahawks with Carson leading our attack and controlling the clock.Wilson 300 and two TDs throwing.

The Mighty Seahawks 23

Buccs 12

6-2 :0190l:

Hamhawk

Reaction score
don't like that Arians is the coach, he must know our tendencies better than most,....if PC would just be willing to change it up a little , we might have an easier time on Sunday
Hawks 27 TBay 20

Vesuve

Reaction score
Aros":2ai7lisi said:
Love the ride, hate the ride, big fan of ugly close games, hate ugly close games...Whatever your Fan Angle is, the fact of the matter is these Seahawks are 6-2 and right in the thick of the NFC playoff race. Barring an unforeseen series of events, it's not if they make the playoffs, it's at what seeding.

So get ready for another game at home that is going to be frustratingly too close for comfort. The Bucs are currently ranked 27th in NFL.com's Power Rankings, with the Seahawks ranked 6th. Should be a good indicator of the game's outcome, right?

Not this year.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Bucs 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 5-3

Cheers, Aros.

Your win of only 4 points does say a lot.

And I agree.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I got 34-20. Arians will have the Bucs throwing deep balls all day and they will complete a few of them for scores while also throwing 3 interceptions and a couple sack fumbles now that Clowney, Ansah, Reed and company are starting to play together.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I for one DO NOT buy into Pete's playing up or down to his opponents.
For those of you that do, you have to ask yourself... Why In The Hell Would The Team Even Watch Game Film If That Were The Case?
In the end, it's up to the players to make the plays.
In this case, I think the Seahawks will win this one handily 31 - 17 Hawks.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Think the team will be motivated to win this game convincingly

35-10 for the Hawks

AgentDib

Reaction score
I'm not loving how the comparative injury report is shaping up. 18 on ours vs. 5 on theirs and that doesn't include Britt and T2 going to IR.

Tampa Bay loves to chuck it and they take chances throwing the football. That's a large part of why they have looked hot and cold, because when the high risk stuff works out then they score 55 points and when it doesn't then they have a ton of turnovers. Their 3-4 defense is elite against the run this season in large part due to Husky alum Vita Vea's development.

WR Chris Godwin is really good. Good size, terrific speed, and he just catches almost everything thrown his way. His catch percentage (74.6%) is amazing when you look at the volume of passes going his way. Conversely, our best matchup looks like Tyler Lockett against Vernon Hargreaves. Hargreaves is allowing a passer rating of 117.5 when targeted and isn't as quick as Tyler is.

I'll guess Seahawks 22 - Buccaneers 16.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Time to welcome ol’ hot dog neck back to the Clink:

Seahawks 33
Buccaneers 20

Season Record: 2-6

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Hope it's not a close game, I hate close games and ugly games! But I think we'll prevail against the hapless Bucs one way or the other.

Seattle 24
TB 20

Record-to-date: 4 - 4

Hawknballs

Reaction score
29-28 seattle winning with a gutsy 2 pt conversion call with no time left at the end of the game. :irishdrinkers:

I mean why not either way I predict we will play down to the level of an inferior opponent at home and be stuck stressing balls for 3 hours when we should be winning convincingly.

kf3339

Reaction score
We don't do blowouts, even when every possible advantage sets us up for that result. So as much as some (me included) would like to see a game where we coast to an easy win, it will not happen. At least not on PC's watch. I don't get it myself, but it is what it is.

Hawks 27
Bucs 21

RTD: 5-3

mort

Reaction score
27-24 hawks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Last time Seattle lost Justin Britt to an injury, we lost 5-3...to the Bucs.

Expect the offense to look unexplainably discombobulated with a backup making the line calls.

TB 37
SEA 20

YTD: 5-0

QuahHawk

Reaction score
2_0_6":avqqq1bb said:
Mr. Crab legs is going to have a difficult time in the PNW and will turn it over atleast twice.

Hawks in a rare rout:

Hawks 38
Bucs 20

Winner of our sticker pack
1. Picked winner
2. Closest to winners score.

PM me your mailing address and I will send you some stickers.