Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Bucs @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Love the ride, hate the ride, big fan of ugly close games, hate ugly close games...Whatever your Fan Angle is, the fact of the matter is these Seahawks are 6-2 and right in the thick of the NFC playoff race. Barring an unforeseen series of events, it's not if they make the playoffs, it's at what seeding.

So get ready for another game at home that is going to be frustratingly too close for comfort. The Bucs are currently ranked 27th in NFL.com's Power Rankings, with the Seahawks ranked 6th. Should be a good indicator of the game's outcome, right?

Not this year.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Bucs 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 5-3

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I feel like every game will be a nail-biter with this team. They definitely play to their competition, for better or worse. This is another case of a game the Seahawks SHOULD win, but I'm not confident.

Seahawks 24
Bucs 20

My Record to Date: 6-2

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I’d feel better about this game if Arians wasn’t the coach of TB. He always got the Cardinals to play well here and win a lot of the time. Another close game because that’s what we do.

Hawks 31-27

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I suspect that the turnover machine that is Winston will continue. He has 10 turnovers in the last 2 games, 10. He throws two picks and fumbles another that gets recovered by the Hawks.
Mike Evans is a flat out beast and will get his. I can see the Hawks giving up plenty of yards, but keeping everything in front of them. Likely another ugly game w/people freaking out about a 7-2 team, they suck, blah blah blah.
Russ tosses 2 TD's and Carson gets another rushing TD. The Bucs run D is solid but they are brutal against the pass. So, I can see another ugly first half w/the Hawks slinging it all over the field in the 2nd half.
Russ goes 19-26 for 305, 2 TD's and no picks.

Hawks 24-16

BubbaGump

Reaction score
This week has me worried more than any game so far this season. Not only is Meat Head bringing a new team to town( He has made this stadium his own in the past ), but the pass rush has not materialized yet this season. Either it’s going to be a big wake up game for the Defensive line and the hawks win handedly or Hot Dog Head rides out of town with another victory in this stadium! God I hate him. I think the Hawks fall victim to this turd again.

RTD 6-2

Hawks 20
Bucs 28

iigakusei

Reaction score
Hawks 34
Bucs 30

Russ throws 4 TD's, our defense stinks again, but we score a late TD to win it.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Mr. Crab legs is going to have a difficult time in the PNW and will turn it over atleast twice.

Hawks in a rare rout:

Hawks 38
Bucs 20

SeaMeat

Reaction score
I really hate Bruce Arrogance. I would love to see a Seahawk 50 burger shut out.

But.....

There are too many 'Seahawk tangibles' here.

I want to say that the Seahawks win, obviously... and they have no business losing this one.

I think that they play this too close and end up with the L.

I'm batting 500 with a RTD of 4-4

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Way too much being made of the overrated Arians Nation, but whatever. And I'm with you, can't stand that guy.
Nice to see we are likely to FINALLY have a game w/out rain. Forecast has no rain in Seattle til Nov. 7th. Hopefully that holds up.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Agree with pesvuos post about Winston the turnover machine. We win the turnover battle and the game.

Seattle 27
Tampa Bay 16

xray

Reaction score
A game for fans that think defense is boring . There won't be much . Wild guess >35-31 Hawks

zchurch74

Reaction score
If we run the base D then we will have issues. We have to mix up the D to confuse Winston. Not that it takes a lot to confuse him but if we run our base I feel he will have a successful day. Don't trust Pete and Norton

Sorry but 2019, we are the Road Warriors. Another stink fest at home

Bucs 31
Hawks 27

sprhawk73

Reaction score
RW pretends his helmet communications fail and ignores the play calls.

RW breaks the TD record with 8, securing his MVP season and his entry into the HOF.

Shotty is ejected from the game for freaking out and demanding ultra conservative play.

Hawks 56
Bucs 23

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Aros":3cxjn44k said:
Love the ride, hate the ride, big fan of ugly close games, hate ugly close games...Whatever your Fan Angle is, the fact of the matter is these Seahawks are 6-2 and right in the thick of the NFC playoff race. Barring an unforeseen series of events, it's not if they make the playoffs, it's at what seeding.

So get ready for another game at home that is going to be frustratingly too close for comfort. The Bucs are currently ranked 27th in NFL.com's Power Rankings, with the Seahawks ranked 6th. Should be a good indicator of the game's outcome, right?

Not this year.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Bucs 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 5-3

Hawks 31

Tb 28

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
If we were playing the Niners next week, I'd say this would definitely be a trap game, but thankfully we're on a bye so we'll come out swinging and stay that way after what happened last week.

Hawks - 31 Bucs - 17.

DOH!! Didn't look at the schedule...onward...

Latest posts