Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Bucs in Germany)

evergreen

Reaction score
I'm more confident about this than I was against Az. The Bucs are toast. Sorry old and in the way. We are #5 total DVOA team and they sure as hell aren't one of the four better ones. We are complete and possibly the best team. Yeah I said it. And you all were thinking it too.
Hawks 31
Bucs 13

eo620

Reaction score
This is a tremendous test for the good guys. Fans will hopefully be loud and make this a home game.

Hawks 27 - 21

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Absolutely no way the league lets the goat lose in the first NFL game in Germany. It sucks but the legacy rules are in effect this weekend...

27-21 Bucs

Ytd 5-4

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The Buccs are a team in transition and interestingly have become quite one dimensional with a very ineffective running game. This exposes Brady to the D pinning their ears back and rushing him on each play to force him to beat them. Their protection of him has not been that good all season. This bodes well for our D

So far 5-4 for the year instead of 6-3. Am resolved to never again pick against my team, I regretted that one and even wanted to change before the game but didn't. I believe the D will make life hard for that team but was wrong as they now have got things together.

Lots of high score differentials posted here which may just be justified. I think the game might be closer though, but our homeboys will leave Munich with a convincing W and their 5th consecutive W.

Seahawks 27- TB-16

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Glad to be wrong last week. This week the stadium in Germany may feel a bit like a home game. We are rolling and F Brady

Hawks 26-13

YTD 6-3

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Tampa's offense is going to be a mess against this defense.

Seattle 34
Tampa 10

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
sorry guys. the refs (NFL) are gonna put brady over the top. again. 🤮

bucs - 24
hawks - 20

they gotta keep their guy in the playoff race, by any means necessary

Spohawks

Reaction score
The NFL is putting a lot of time, money and effort into expanding their brand into Germany. They want the Germans to get a show and to walk away happy.

The Hawks are the favorite team over there so expect a high scoring game with the Seahawks getting the win. We will be watching a business decision for 60 minutes.
Seahawks 42
Bucs 35

6-3

FPD

Reaction score
Actually, I think the NFL itself wins, regardless of who actually wins the game. If the Bucs win, there's all the Brady stuff. If the Hawks win, the phenomenal 12 contingent in Germany would no doubt be a boost for the NFL there as well.

For the prediction, I'm once again just going with my gut feeling.

Hawks: 34
Bucs: 24

nwHawk

Reaction score
I think Bucs come out and try to run on Hawks, Seattle has to stay aggressive and be consistent in all phases of the game. Hawks are better coached in all phases of the game, and that will show out on Sunday. Don’t think Seahawks will “drop” 3 picks like the Rams did last week. Seattle can attack at three levels on Offense- running, wide receiver and the three headed TE monster. That’s tough for any team to stop once it gets rolling.

Seattle 30
Bucs …..10

Season: 6-3

Time to dominate !!!

zhawk

Reaction score
Although this is technically considered a home game for the Bucs, it's the Seahawks with the largest contingency of German fans so expect the game to have plenty of our international 12 sisters and brothers repping. The Bucs are riding high after that comeback win against the Rams (thanks for doing us a solid, Bucs!) and while we absolutely should not take them lightly, I just think the Seahawks are a much better team at the moment.

Get out the brauts and lederhosen and Lass uns diese Bucs schlagen! Los Seahawks!

I’m in agreement and commend your mastery of the German language😀
Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 28 - Bucs 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 7-2