Adopt a rookie 2022 Shamarious

Rainger

Reaction score
Well we can all go and adopt one of the great new players in the draft or we can adopt this guy as one of our next guards.

Who is your choice?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Abe Lucas for me. RT is rarely given enough credit IMHO.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Definitely K9 for me. I absolutely loved that they took RB seriously this year and got if not THE best, a VERY CLOSE 2nd best. I'm still excited about seeing him take the field and make the opposing defenses look silly.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Definitely K9 for me. I absolutely loved that they took RB seriously this year and got if not THE best, a VERY CLOSE 2nd best. I'm still excited about seeing him take the field and make the opposing defenses look silly.
ditto same K9 for sure

MagnificentSeven

Reaction score
I always tend to choose longshots for AAR. I had George Fant when he was signed as an UDFA. I had Chris Carson as a 7th round pick. Sham-Wow is going to be it for me this year. A longshot to make the roster as an UDFA, but the kid is smart, powerful, moves pretty well for his size (a plus in a zone blocking scheme), and I can see him as a player-then-coach in this league 10-15 years from now. He needs to be stashed on the practice squad for a year or so to ripen but I think he can develop into a full time starter.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
I love this draft. That said, for A-a-R I always like pulling for the later round guys so I am submitting my adoption paperwork for the Rutgers receiver, Bo Melton.

BigSisGilmore1

Reaction score
My pick is and always will be on Shamarious Gilmore.. don’t sleep on him, you’ll be wearing his jersey soon!!

TwilightError

Reaction score
Its boring to choose the first rounder but gotta go with Cross. I had my eyes on him even before the draft and hoped the would pick him.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Every pick should have an adoptive fan family, 1st rounders included.

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I'm having a difficult time choosing just one. I may have rose colored glasses, but they are all good to me.

I'm going to alter my #3 jersey by covering the name on the back and sewing on a patch that reads "WE LOVE OUR DRAFT PICKS".

Jville

Reaction score
With all the emphasis on feet and movement, 2022 has the potential to become a memorable year for great changes to the offensive line ............

Mase

Reaction score
Tariq “The Fareak” Woolen for me. Incredible measurables. And give Pete some time with his flaws and you could have a probowler.

Would love to have taken DY, or DK Jr, but his level of competition just makes it too hard to judge. Fingers crossed though.

Mase

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Well we can all go and adopt one of the great new players in the draft or we can adopt this guy as one of our next guards.

Who is your choice?

I’m curious to see if he’ll stay at guard or move over To Center. He’s really small for a guard (6-3, 295). But he’s smart and athletic, I think he has the traits to be a good Center

BigSisGilmore1

Reaction score
I’m curious to see if he’ll stay at guard or move over To Center. He’s really small for a guard (6-3, 295). But he’s smart and athletic, I think he has the traits to be a good Center
He’s definitely versatile… don’t let his size fool you, he has power no matter what position he plays.

Jville

Reaction score
They say that hindsight is 20/20.

I recon the Austin Blythe signing was a pre-draft clue that Andy Dickerson would be looking for more quickness on the inside. I would think all incumbent interior linemen had best be emphasizing their speed work in what remains of this off season.