Adopt a rookie 2022 Shamarious

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I hope my man Damien Lewis can take that next step at LG. He’s a bit on the bigger side.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Shamarious Gilmore in a Feb. 8 Interview :

JI: Which offensive linemen have you grown up idolizing?​

SG: When I was in high school, you know, I was getting more honed into in-depth watching NFL football because I was like, “Okay, that’s what my coach is telling me about,” so a player that I always used to watch – and he’s still playing today – Tyron Smith. I was a left tackle, so I used to try to, you know, do some things like him. That man, he’s an amazing athlete as an offensive lineman. Right now, I’ve been looking at a lot of Jason Kelce film, some Alex Mack. I am a guard, so I get biased with Quenton Nelson, too.

Mjolnir

Reaction score
Most definitely KW3 for me. Love the videos others have posted with regards to his background. Seems like a very genuine guy who was simply raised so well. Massive kudos to his parents and all other influential mentors, teachers, and coaches who had surrounded him so far.

VegasSeaHawk

Reaction score
I‘m rooting for WR Bo Melton. Saw a lot of exciting tape on him. Reminds me of Doug Baldwin. Plays angry!

Last edited:

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Just one? Uh oh. I really like two corners we picked up and think there is a possibility they both end up starting for us, if not soon then later. Coby Bryant and Woolen both really catch my eye. 4.26 at 6'4? Are you kidding me?
This is a very tough class to pick just one. I think we cleaned house this year.

Chawker

Reaction score
Tyreke Smith DE First he has the most value of any of our picks (yes this is a very bold statement) he will be in our starting rotation very soon.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Just one? Uh oh. I really like two corners we picked up and think there is a possibility they both end up starting for us, if not soon then later. Coby Bryant and Woolen both really catch my eye. 4.26 at 6'4? Are you kidding me?
This is a very tough class to pick just one. I think we cleaned house this year.
I agree the draft was so juicy there is so much to cheer for. I hope they all do well and people see that Pete knew what he was doing when he finally got tired of and needed to move on from RW to get a new feeling rather than doing the same things over and over again with RW and different players or coaches.

seabowl

Reaction score
Three Smith for me. Reminds me of Dunlap

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
They say that hindsight is 20/20.

I recon the Austin Blythe signing was a pre-draft clue that Andy Dickerson would be looking for more quickness on the inside. I would think all incumbent interior linemen had best be emphasizing their speed work in what remains of this off season.
Good point Jville. Coach has said often that he will be continuously trying to improve team speed and this class sho nuff does that.

Latest posts